Kenta from Japan with Morrissey

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
1zzl6hj.jpg

P.

That is a rather nice ensemble.
Fans of course can say what they might about how well/poorly he has aged, but I personally think his face hasn't lost that "iconic" element.

Who f***ing dresses him? Don't they have mirrors in Japan?

It is a nice shot, isn't it but I didn't think smoking jackets were normally worn outdoors.

It is a nice shot, isn't it but I didn't think smoking jackets were normally worn outdoors.

They're not.
It's not a smoking jacket.

Who is Kenta? I presume there must be some significance for a new thread being devoted to this pic?

They're not.
It's not a smoking jacket.

I probably should have made the point a little more clearly. I was goosing around ; I realise it's not a smoking jacket. Rather , the coat looks somewhat reminiscent of one...

Last edited:
Kenta-san, youre privileages to have your pics taken with Moz. :thumb:

Who is Kenta? I presume there must be some significance for a new thread being devoted to this pic?

I think he's a famous wrestler.

Thank you very much Uncleskinny who reposted the photo on behalf of me (I got a permission from Kenta).

Kenta is a club DJ based in Sendai.
My friend told me that he threw a Japanese flag at Ebisu Garden Hall gig.

Morrissey picked up the flag and pretended wiping tears with it.
He was holding the flag with his hands when leaving the stage.

It was a good throw -- landed perfectly at Morrissey's feet and he whisked it up.

A lot of love for Japan on this tour. I hope he gets it back in other parts of Asia as well.

Thank you very much Uncleskinny who reposted the photo on behalf of me (I got a permission from Kenta).

Kenta is a club DJ based in Sendai.
My friend told me that he threw a Japanese flag at Ebisu Garden Hall gig.

Morrissey picked up the flag and pretended wiping tears with it.
He was holding the flag with his hands when leaving the stage.

I'll never get my head round man bags, maybe i'm just to northern.

I love that Morrissey's shoulders in real life and Morrissey's shoulders on the album are nearly at identical angles, both wear black, asleep on the album cover, awake today, current Moz waaaaaaaay sexier, imo. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom