Obsessing about Moz

I've been obsesed about Morrissey for a long time now, I find him as a role model and an icon. I have the classic Morrissey haircut and I live and breathe Morrissey. I feel depressed that I cant be as good as him or as influintal among the whole planet. I know it sounds insane that im comparing myself against a major musician/icon but i'm just feeling horrible. I dont really expect anyone to care right now but it feels good to get this off my chest.:crazy:

I've been obsesed about Morrissey for a long time now, I find him as a role model and an icon. I have the classic Morrissey haircut and I live and breathe Morrissey. I feel depressed that I cant be as good as him or as influintal among the whole planet. I know it sounds insane that im comparing myself against a major musician/icon but i'm just feeling horrible. I dont really expect anyone to care right now but it feels good to get this off my chest.:crazy:

Ok then.

Viva Hate, is that nice? Anton was being straight and telling us how he felt. He acknowledged that maybe he was being a little strange so why do you feel the need to make him feel worse? Don't you want to be a kind person? What makes you feel the need to be nasty? Come on share your pain with us.

I felt the same when I first discovered him when about 6 years ago. still live and breathe the man and have the haircut, glasses etc but realized he is human. He's is a one of a kind in terms of music and the way he influences peoples lives but like everyone else he is prone to being an idiot and making stupid statements like the rest of us. still cant go a day without hearing at least two albums though

Viva Hate, is that nice? Anton was being straight and telling us how he felt. He acknowledged that maybe he was being a little strange so why do you feel the need to make him feel worse? Don't you want to be a kind person? What makes you feel the need to be nasty? Come on share your pain with us.

You keep on looking for Sha Ka Ree, Sybok...

mrgrumpy.jpg

hehe :p only messing

And Welcomeeeeeeee!

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand and I go through those periods as well. He is human though, but I love his contribution to the world.

Cheers

Tags
insane morrissey
Back
Top Bottom