WANTED: Standing ticket for MEN gig. May i be first in line!

second in line desperately seeking standing. please pm.

I've got 2 I bought off ebay yesterday for £95 each because I was desperate to go and just found out I'm going on holiday to Florida so can't go anyway!!!
So I'm selling both these but looking for around the price I paid to be honest. Don't know if your interested no worries if not I know they are a rip off but I was desperate to go, me and my dad were going to get a train down from newcastle and book a hotel, glad we didn't in advance haha. Anyway email [email protected] if your interested, thanks.

I've got 2 I bought off ebay yesterday for £95 each because I was desperate to go and just found out I'm going on holiday to Florida so can't go anyway!!!
So I'm selling both these but looking for around the price I paid to be honest. Don't know if your interested no worries if not I know they are a rip off but I was desperate to go, me and my dad were going to get a train down from newcastle and book a hotel, glad we didn't in advance haha. Anyway email [email protected] if your interested, thanks.

Spot the ticket tout. f*** off.

Just gave £70 on eBay couldn't wait any longer, drive yourself potty waiting for the possibility of a sensibly priced one.

I have 1 standing ticket for sale. I paid £140 for 2 on eBay, so will be looking for £70 ovno. I can provide screen grabs of my eBay account to prove I'm not just cashing in. Thanks for looking.

Hi, I have one standing ticket for Manchester if anyone wants it. Will sell for £60 as I'm pretty sure that's around about what I paid for it (including all the fees). Didn't buy with the intention of selling, but without boring anyone with the details, I now can not attend the concert. Diappointing, but I have one for Edinburgh at least.

Email address is [email protected] for anyone interested. I'm not sure how people usually pay for these things? Paypal? I take it the best idea is to post the ticket recorded delivery? I can send a photo of the ticket if required.

Back
Top Bottom