Lack of Action on Offensive Posts

Yesterday i reported a thread by Molly Mae Morrissey which used offensive racist language. However this member has not been banned.

How on earth can this be justified?

Yesterday i reported a thread by Molly Mae Morrissey which used offensive racist language. However this member has not been banned.

How on earth can this be justified?

The way the term was used appeared to be sarcastic but certainly not welcome. The user did not have a previous history of causing problems and was given a warning.

she said

"Eat n***** shit bitch & bark at the moon! Is that better?"

tumblr_lnbv34vSvd1qlmjjko1_500.gif

There is too much homophobia on this site

I notice that there are alot of homophobic comments being posted, mostly by annoymous guest posters. Is there any danger of the site moderators doing something about it? I might point out that only the day before yesterday a gay man was murdered in the north of England.

Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

I notice that there are alot of homophobic comments being posted, mostly by annoymous guest posters. Is there any danger of the site moderators doing something about it? I might point out that only the day before yesterday a gay man was murdered in the north of England.
Scotland ;)

Was he murdered because he was gay? Or he was gay and he was murdered?

(By the way, any homophobia is too much in my opinion.)

Was he murdered because he was gay? Or he was gay and he was murdered?

(By the way, any homophobia is too much in my opinion.)
Yes MediaWhore, you're right, the rozzers have not confirmed if this was a hate crime. But when I came across the posts that have raised my ire, the news item came to mind. Regardless, homophobia is an issue.

Too right, if the moderators saw any racist material on this forum then it would be removed immediately! So the same should be done against any homophobic comments!

Originally Posted by Kewpie
Some of you might have noticed, a particular user is following me all over the forums like goldfish dung.
Hey Kewpie, are you referring to Sparkleboy?

Originally Posted by Kewpie
Some of you might have noticed, a particular user is following me all over the forums like goldfish dung.
Hey Kewpie, are you referring to Sparkleboy?

I think c***ie - if it in fact was a reference to me - is flattering itself. I just happen to read a lot of threads, and c***ie happens to post a lot of pig vomit in a lot of threads. Our paths are bound to cross a couple times a week.

Anyways, in ref to the question at hand, I agree with billy scissors 100%: "I think its funny. Probably queers anyway "

I think c***ie - if it in fact was a reference to me - is flattering itself. I just happen to read a lot of threads, and c***ie happens to post a lot of pig vomit in a lot of threads. Our paths are bound to cross a couple times a week.

Anyways, in ref to the question at hand, I agree with billy scissors 100%: "I think its funny. Probably queers anyway "

Well Sparkleboy since you are quite happy to use an incredibly offensive and sexist insult for Kewpie, it's not suprising to find you have neither the sensitivity or intelligence to understand the dangers of homophobia.
On another point, what do you find so offensive about Kewpie? I havn't seen any posts by her that cause me any problems. Maybe it's a case of protesting too much. Maybe you are in love? Or perhaps just unhappy

Back
Top Bottom