Bacon Vodka?

D

Dave

http://bakonvodka.com/

"Although today you can find plenty of sweet, fruity-flavored mixtures and infusions, we wanted to set out to do something different, something savory…something bacon."

:sick::sick::crazy:

a bacon flavored vodka martini :sick:

BLT martini: Ketel One vodka, tomato water and sage syrup, topped off with salt and pepper and a bacon garnish.

Baconcello: Bacon and apple-infused vodka, served with maple syrup and lemon juice and topped with bacon slice.

Ham and Cheese: Ham-infused Hennessy Black Cognac, served with honey syrup and lemon juice and topped with ham-wrapped wedge of soft cheese.

okay, yeah...:sick: but you might enjoy the Bacon Manhattan: Bacon-infused Dewar's scotch, served on the rocks with a drizzle of maple syrup.

Personally, I'd love to taste it in a bloody mary. I bet it's great.

BLT martini: Ketel One vodka, tomato water and sage syrup, topped off with salt and pepper and a bacon garnish.

Baconcello: Bacon and apple-infused vodka, served with maple syrup and lemon juice and topped with bacon slice.

Ham and Cheese: Ham-infused Hennessy Black Cognac, served with honey syrup and lemon juice and topped with ham-wrapped wedge of soft cheese.

okay, yeah...:sick: but you might enjoy the Bacon Manhattan: Bacon-infused Dewar's scotch, served on the rocks with a drizzle of maple syrup.

Personally, I'd love to taste it in a bloody mary. I bet it's great.

Yeah, the bacon bloody mary is something I'd like to try...and just might.
I suppose all of those drinks would be ok after the first one.

check this out...

http://www.crappiecat.com/store/store_product_detail.cfm?Product_ID=5120

Bacon Cheeseburger Bloody Mary Mix

Bacon Cheeseburger Bloody Mary Mix - 32 oz. - Enjoy the first bloody mary mix that out grills the competition. Made with the finest ingredients we could find. If you want "fries with that" may we suggest a vodka made from potatoes! Ingredients - tomato juice, molasses, beef base, onion, black pepper, pickle juice, bacon base, worcestershire sauce, mustard, natural cheese flavor, citric acid, hickory salt, grill flavoring. Contains: milk, soy, wheat. 32 .oz

check this out...

http://www.crappiecat.com/store/store_product_detail.cfm?Product_ID=5120

Bacon Cheeseburger Bloody Mary Mix

Bacon Cheeseburger Bloody Mary Mix - 32 oz. - Enjoy the first bloody mary mix that out grills the competition. Made with the finest ingredients we could find. If you want "fries with that" may we suggest a vodka made from potatoes! Ingredients - tomato juice, molasses, beef base, onion, black pepper, pickle juice, bacon base, worcestershire sauce, mustard, natural cheese flavor, citric acid, hickory salt, grill flavoring. Contains: milk, soy, wheat. 32 .oz

I like my bloodies "meaty" (lots of ingredients, horseradish, stout, garnish) but "tasting & -and actually being- meaty" might be too much :confused: Tho I'm sure I could be talked into having a few *arm twisting* I request a beer chasers on the side, plzkthx! :thumb:

No doubt I'd want a Bacon Cheeseburger the next day as a Hangover Special. ;):D

jjskua.png

Chocolate bacon martini? It looks so good, too. They also have

Bakon Oyster Shooter

• 1 ½oz. Bakon Vodka
• 1 fresh, raw oyster
• Dash Tobasco Sauce

Combine in a shot glass. Garnish with lime wedge.

(toss back. begin projectile vomiting.)

Back
Top Bottom