What do you want for Christmas?

Itunes giftcards and rhino records giftcards. If I do get some I am going to go on a music shopping spree. :guitar:

Why don't they sell gift cards for things you really need, like electricity and medical care?

Hmm...well I do want a few new pairs of jeans.
But I guess I'll be saving up for driving lessons because I'm eager to stop going on buses.

So my mom has gone cuckoo decorating for Christmas this year. Wanna know what's in the giant stocking? Newspaper. :cool: We're getting headlines for Christmas. Hope they're good ones.

6488308253_d2f8302b31_z.jpg

I'm getting an apple gift card, though what I really want is roller skates so I can finally join the roller derby team that tries to recruit me all the time. I don't feel like explaining such shenanigans to my family, so I'm afraid the apple gift card wins.

Dif Juz - Huremics

Maybe a RatShack gift card or something. And to see my friends.

Also, for the anxiety of upcoming insurance and tuition payments I can't afford to be gone.

All I want for Christmas is a crown on my bottom passenger side exposed molar, a root canal and crowns on my upper and lower driver side molars, one broken wisdom tooth removed, about 15 cavities filled and my teeth whitened. All of them. Not just my two front teeth. :D

All I want for Christmas is a crown on my bottom passenger side exposed molar, a root canal and crowns on my upper and lower driver side molars, one broken wisdom tooth removed, about 15 cavities filled and my teeth whitened. All of them. Not just my two front teeth. :D

Oh! DENTAL WORK!

I need a tooth extraction (or two) performed very badly... My mother actually offered to pay for it as an Xmas gift, funnily enough, but I have been too nervous about calling the dental school to set up an appointment (phone-shy).

I also have a cavity behind my two front teeth. Looks like shit. If I could get that fixed, it'd do wonders for my self-esteem, haha.

I also have a cavity behind my two front teeth. Looks like shit. If I could get that fixed, it'd do wonders for my self-esteem, haha.

How can you see a cavitiy behind your two front teeth? :confused:

A truckload of old and new Region Rock cassettes and 7-inches for me to dig into!

I am on a massive RR kick right now. It's one of the few aspects of the SE USA that actually makes me feel slightly less ashamed of it.

How can you see a cavitiy behind your two front teeth? :confused:

I only just saw this post, sorry...

PRETEND FOR A MOMENT THAT YOU'RE INSIDE MY MOUTH, LOOKING OUT.

If you could see the back of my two front teeth, you'd find a nasty-looking cavity in between the two front teeth. Even tough it's on the back, the cavity is bad/deep enough into the teeth that it's visible from the front as a hazy, grey-ish spot on my two front teeth. :thumb:

It really sucks... in pictures, it always makes me look like I have a split in my teeth...

It really sucks... in pictures, it always makes me look like I have a split in my teeth...

I'm sorry about that. Teeth stuff just sucks in general. But as to the topic of splits in teeth, my family, the paternal side ALL have them in between the two front teeth. We call it the Barnett Split. Dad has it, Grandpa has it (had it until he got implants in his 70s and had it removed, he looks weird now.) Great Grandpa had it. All the brothers had it. I HAD IT TOO, until my adult teeth started to grow in and it went away and it made me so mad because I didn't share that split with the boys of the family. :(

Long story short, I envy people who have a split in their teeth. :p

Last edited:
I'm sorry about that. Teeth stuff just sucks in general. But as to the topic of splits in teeth, my family, the paternal side ALL have them in between the two front teeth. We call it the Barnett Split. Dad has it, Grandpa has it (had it until he got implants in his 70s and had it removed, he looks weird now.) Great Grandpa had it. All the brothers had it. I HAD IT TOO, until my adult teeth started to grow in and it went away and it made me so mad because I didn't share that split with the boys of the family. :(

Long story short, I envy people who have a split in their teeth. :p

I've dated two ladies with Diastema it's a definite plus point for me. Maybe it's a Madonna fixation.

Back
Top Bottom