"It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" Live

liliana_young

Hello all,

I know this has been requested before-and I know it's a "hot commodity"- but could some kind person possibly post (or PM me) the live version of "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" here? The links that had been posted here in the past have expired, and there's no YouTube footage of it that I can find. Please help assuage my curiosity!

Many thanks in advance.

"It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" was performed for its one and only time on March 15, 2009 at the Warner Theater in Washington, D.C.

Hello all,

I know this has been requested before-and I know it's a "hot commodity"- but could some kind person possibly post (or PM me) the live version of "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" here? The links that had been posted here in the past have expired, and there's no YouTube footage of it that I can find. Please help assuage my curiosity!

Many thanks in advance.

Why is it a "hot commodity"?

"Hot commodity" was probably too strong of a word. :o
I just meant that, due to its one-off played status, it is something that isn't that easily found online- if at all.

Ohhh. I thought that meant it was somewhere close to Wolverhampton show stratosphere and realised this was the first I heard it having such a status.

Ohhh. I thought that meant it was somewhere close to Wolverhampton show stratosphere and realised this was the first I heard it having such a status.

Nope, obviously, just an over-excited choice of words. Message received, though.:p
I'm a fairly new fan to Morrissey and his world, and to me it's a big deal to hear my fave song from "Years of Refusal" live, since I may never get the chance to. That's all.

It was my birthday yesterday and a friend of mine posted this song on my FB wall...... have not listened to it in easily 2 years. A bit of a forgotten gem from YOR.... wish he'd play this one live instead of "One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell." Ugh.

Probably too vocally challenging/taxing to do live, though. Don't want him to blow out his vocals chords again.

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom