Cat on Head Inspiration?

G

goinghome

Check out all the scenes with the cat in Breakfast at Tiffany's which involve a couple of cat-on-head moments -

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out all the scenes with the cat in Breakfast at Tiffany's which involve a couple of cat-on-head moments -

i think the truth of the matter is that if you spend enough time around a cat, sooner or later you what to balance it on your head.

Probably the same reason you deleted me from Facebook.

You might wanna share some notes with your boyfriend about what he's doing with your account here while you're at work.

Yeah, that made total sense. You might wanna try getting lost.

Ohhhhh. Transportation export gonna be busy covering the tracks of the bridges he burned while joy riding. Aren't you tired?

Ladies, ladies. This is a boutique website. Leave your distressed clothes and attitude at the door. Now, what cocktail can I get you?

P.

Ladies, ladies. This is a boutique website. Leave your distressed clothes and attitude at the door. Now, what cocktail can I get you?

P.

A screwdriver, please.

Does the cat actually sit on anyone's head in the video? I can't see it. Can you specify where it happens? It just looks like a film with a cat in it.

Does the cat actually sit on anyone's head in the video? I can't see it. Can you specify where it happens? It just looks like a film with a cat in it.

4:33 the cat sits on the bull's head. 5:11 the shot looks like the cat is sitting on Holly's head while her pot explodes and she cleans up afterward, the cat's in the background sitting on the bull's head still. He seems to only technically stand on their shoulders in the other scenes.

4:33 the cat sits on the bull's head. 5:11 the shot looks like the cat is sitting on Holly's head while her pot explodes and she cleans up afterward, the cat's in the background sitting on the bull's head still. He seems to only technically stand on their shoulders in the other scenes.

Yeah, that's what I mean. No cat on a persons head

Do I win some sort of prize?

The phrase "Reel Around The Fountain" was also supposedly inspired by a description of this scene in a book.

Do I win some sort of prize?

The phrase "Reel Around The Fountain" was also supposedly inspired by a description of this scene in a book.

You win a unicorn:

The_Hunt_of_the_Unicorn_Tapestry_1.jpg

When I first saw this movie less than a year ago I thought of both of these points you make, the cat and the fountain, it must be a seminal movie to Morrissey. Her other scenes are heartbreaking, but she's like the unicorn that the twelve knights of the round table or twelve men at the last supper or WHATEVER story you subscribe to desire to spend 15 minutes with, she can hear the water like a language maybe? I suspect Morrissey does that. OR HE JUST LIKES OLD ROMANTIC MOVIES SO SHUT UP CRAZY CRYSTAL. :)mad:) Oh wait, I can relax. Juno is gone. :p ( You all can still tell me to stfu. :D)

Anyway, amazing scene. Amazing movie.

Back
Top Bottom