My Moz shirts for sale

ChadM

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post some Moz shirts that I've printed up. Anyways, I made these due to the fact that I really can't get to into the newer tour shirts and I'm really a big fan of the older, early 90's shirts.

I used this image from a 1988 poster from Moz's first solo show at the Wolverhampton Civic Hall. This is probably my favorite Moz image, I just feel it really captures how gentle, yet so moving the man really is!

Anyways, here are the pics and the specs!
chad035_1000.jpg

chad040_1000.jpg

chad022_1000.jpg

-Limited to 125 pieces.
-Hand numbered.
-Premium slim fit, cut & sew t-shirt.
-Oversized water based print.
-Printed tag.
-White or Black.
-Sizes S-XL.
-Mary Kate has one.
-Measurements(roughly):

Pit to pit; Length(top back back collar to hem)
S: 43.5cm; 69cm
M: 48cm; 73cm
L: 52.5cm; 76cm
XL: 55.5cm; 78cm
-$35 shipped within the United States, $45 elsewhere.
-To purchase, simply email me at [email protected] and I will send you an invoice or local pick up.

Thanks!

(Disclaimer of sorts: I noticed some people in other threads mentioning about how I am "profiting off Moz"; however, I want it to be known that while some actual companies are making Moz shirts to make a quick buck, I plan on using any money I make off these(if any) to attend as many shows as possible in the upcoming year.)

Last edited:
i love it.

can i get one on a 50 /50 t? is that possible?

Sorry, I can't do that though. I usually prefer 50/50 tee's; however, when printing these I found that print came out better on the 100% cotton tees. These fit great though and don't get stretched out all weird like some 100% shirts!

Thanks

what the f*** is wrong with ashley? she couldn't take 35 bucks out of her trust fund for a shirt?

Is there anyway we could get a measurement of the sizes? I tend to fit between a small and a medium depending on the length of the shirt and would like to order accordingly.

Thanks!

Just edited my post with measurements!

Thanks!

(Disclaimer of sorts: I noticed some people in other threads mentioning about how I am "profiting off Moz"; however, I want it to be known that while some actual companies are making Moz shirts to make a quick buck, I plan on using any money I make off these(if any) to attend as many shows as possible in the upcoming year.)

So, you're admitting the whole "profiting" thing then?!?! ;)

So, you're admitting the whole "profiting" thing then?!?! ;)

Ha, well in a sense yes; however, it's pretty much going straight back to him and some people are getting a shirt that they like. I wrote that because someone made it seem like I was just some random guy trying to scheme.

So is anybody buying any, I certainly am. I love the shirt design and I do not think ChadM is trying to 'profit of Moz' in any sense. It is only fair that somebody with such skills is recognised for their work, thanks again ChadM...the cash shall be on its way once I have escaped alive through this X-Mas period :)

Love PTxx.

I get ya. Just razzing ya a bit. It's really not much different than what Julia had done for years with the fanzine.

I agree that the '90's shirt had a certain charm about them that has been lost over the years. I like some of the more recent shirts, too but am more partial to the older ones.

Chad, you are perfectly within your right to make money and “profit from Moz”. No one has the legal right to copyright their own likeness, not even megastars like Morrissey. That’s the law in the U.K, i don’t know about the USA, but I guess it’s the same.

If you want to plonk an image of Morrissey on a t-shirt that is totally ok. The copyright issue lies with the “image”, which in this case is a photo from a poster. I assume that you didn’t take the photo yourself, so you would need clearance from the photographer. But I wouldn’t worry too much about that now. The original photographer isn’t likely to come and hunt you down any time soon. But you never know...

Chad, you are perfectly within your right to make money and “profit from Moz”. No one has the legal right to copyright their own likeness, not even megastars like Morrissey. That’s the law in the U.K, i don’t know about the USA, but I guess it’s the same.

If you want to plonk an image of Morrissey on a t-shirt that is totally ok. The copyright issue lies with the “image”, which in this case is a photo from a poster. I assume that you didn’t take the photo yourself, so you would need clearance from the photographer. But I wouldn’t worry too much about that now. The original photographer isn’t likely to come and hunt you down any time soon. But you never know...

Not quite the same in the US... you can't make legally make tshirts with a celebrity's face on them in the US. It violates their intellectual property rights, but not copyright. For instance, I had a photo of Morrissey that I took at a show. I couldn't get little badges made using the photo, even though the copyright was mine- he owns the exclusive right to profit from his image in the US. If I had a signed photo release, that would have been different.

And if the law is anything like copyright law, it doesn't matter whether it's for profit or not. But it's a civil matter, not a criminal one. So it's up to the "wronged" party to file suit against you for infringement.

But, with all that said, they are nice looking shirts, and I doubt you will have a problem.

Thanks for all of the orders so far. I shipped out a bunch today and will do more tomorrow.

Stoner Kebab...never heard back from you..do you still want some shirts?

Thanks guys and girls!

Back
Top Bottom