It's the Morrissey Supreme action figure by Dollar Slice Bootlegs - The Toy Chronicle

MORRISSEY SUPREME Dollar Slice Bootlegs - The Toy Chronicle

Excerpt:

Have a hype for the hype? Did you missed last Thursday Supreme´s drop?

Well, wait in line no more, folks at Dollar Slice Bootlegs have the solution.

That’s right! It´s a Morrisey action figure packed with his own Supreme T-Shirt.

This needed to be done! It´s hand painted and hand casted resin with 5pts magnet articulation limited to 10 figures.

Retails for 60$ (about 43£). Pre-orders start at 5pm pacific standard time (go to www.worldtimebuddy.com for you local time) HERE.

Supremex-Morissey.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do his little pants come off and is it anatomically correct? They didn't get the pants right though, too tight.

Skinny jeans? Gigantic white tennis shoes? No sunburn? This is so wrong. I reckon a doll would be so top mental though. I think The Morrissey Marketing Group-Sherman Oaks-Beverly Hills-Malibu-inc, ltd, llc need to get on this immediately. Anonymous-

England out of So-lo!

Wow look at the size of his wanking spanners !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

...surely a sign of things to come - but where's the bling?

Accessories package is available separately it contains all the cock bling, yellow nail varnish, false scars, washable hello sailor tattoos, spectacles, plasters,a bunch of flowers to accessorise the bum cleavage and a cheeky slice of Kerrygold Dubliner that fits nicely in the pocket.

That's more like a hybrid -- Morrissey from the waist up and Johnny Marr from the waist down.

Sold out. Moz seems to be very good for business.

Skinny jeans? Gigantic white tennis shoes? No sunburn? This is so wrong. I reckon a doll would be so top mental though. I think The Morrissey Marketing Group-Sherman Oaks-Beverly Hills-Malibu-inc, ltd, llc need to get on this immediately. Anonymous-

England out of So-lo!

You sound like a broken record and it's not funny anymore. You are dull

Accessories package is available separately it contains all the cock bling, yellow nail varnish, false scars, washable hello sailor tattoos, spectacles, plasters,a bunch of flowers to accessorise the bum cleavage and a cheeky slice of Kerrygold Dubliner that fits nicely in the pocket.

I was talking about the Liberace jewels (necklaces, bracelets, and rings), but good to know they remembered the silly willy sparklers! A similar necklace to the one in the image below (artistic cred to Sister Mary Martha on Blingee) would have been perfect with his song "Ganglord" and with his love and adoration for badasses like Eminem, Tupac, NWA, and Public Enemy:

510014266_924555.gif

giphy.gif

Crykey, I reckon you lots bokes need to simmer down and just throw another shrimp on the barbey.

Steve Kennedy Morrissey for President! Have baldy Willy and his brother red headed Hick Hillbilly Gator hunter pay for the wall.

Brits out of So-Lo! Arthur Guinness was a Protestant. Dubliner cheese and Londoner cheese are both made by KerryGold! Anonymous-

Last edited:
Crykey, I reckon you lots bokes need to simmer down and just throw another shrimp on the barbey.

Steve Kennedy Morrissey for President! Have baldy Willy and his brother red headed Hick Hillbilly Gator hunter pay for the wall.

Brits out of So-Lo! Arthur Guinness was a Protestant. Dubliner cheese and Londoner cheese are both made by KerryGold! Anonymous-

Stop repeating yourself. We get your point. Now go stalk Morrissey, you sniff around him like a police dog.

What supreme nonsense. That doll is worse than a pound shop doll whose arms fall off before you get to the checkout. I wouldn't take one for free.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom