London, England - Eventim Apollo (Sep. 20, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Yes, I Am Blind / Oboe Concerto / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You'll Be Gone / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by Morran.

• Morrissey, Eventim Apollo, review: 'baffling' by James Lachno (3 of 5 stars) - The Telegraph. Link posted by Morran and Mike.
  • Review by Andy Page - God Is In The TV. Link posted by Bill Cummings.
  • Photo by denim_shoyts / Instagram (...Full set on @thelineofbestfit soon). Link posted by docinwestchester.

london1.jpg

Last edited:
Suedehead
Alma Matters
Speedway
Ganglord
Staircase
Kiss me a lot
World peace
Throwing Paris
Istanbul
Crashing Bores
Not a man
Bullfighter
Mama
Yes blind
Oboe
Far off places
Meat Murder
Elvis Presley cover "You'll be gone"
- the lights went out for five minutes
Everyday Sunday
//
What she said

If he is serious about retiring, I`ll bet a million bucks he will end his last show with Well I Wonder.

Suedehead
Alma Matters
Speedway
Ganglord
Staircase
Kiss me a lot
World peace
Throwing Paris
Istanbul
Crashing Bores
Not a man
Bullfighter
Mama
Yes blind
Oboe
Far off places
Meat Murder
Elvis Presley cover "You'll be gone"
- the lights went out for five minutes
Everyday Sunday
//
What she said

At least Steven is complying with direction from the palace not to play The Queen is Dead.

The boys are ready to respond and it will be far worse then a simple power outage.

I see the gimmick song still makes the setlist.

Only one more show Steven and your career is over in the UK.

God Save The Queen

Don't leave your torch behind a gimmick power cut ahead 2015 penultimate show you know !
And so we all went along with it
No I still cannot get a record deal you know

He's a 4kin tryer we can't deny him that ! It's now the fault of the Queen and "the dark forces" out to gag him apparently ! L M A O .

Looking forward to the final United KingDum performance tomorrow (we'll see you in far off places in the future) I wonder what he's got planned for us tomorrow?
The plot thickens !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Tomorrow night
Goodbye will be farewell
And we will never see
Silly Steven CrankFraud again

not his best gig.
barely half full venue dormant crowd which came alive when the power went out as it interrupted the beer.

At least Steven is complying with direction from the palace not to play The Queen is Dead.

The boys are ready to respond and it will be far worse then a simple power outage.

I see the gimmick song still makes the setlist.

Only one more show Steven and your career is over in the UK.

God Save The Queen

Oh I like this post (but you need a name so I can credit you properly)

Saw the periscope video, the crowed was manic....good show. Morrissey sounded great again.

with that string of world peace songs there in the middle of the concert, he had the audience nodding off. repeat that tomorrow and he will finally put the audience asleep.

didnt he say last show in the u.k. thats not tantamount to retiring. the u.k. is not the world. if anything i bet he even if he semi retires hell still play in other places just not the u.k.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom