TTY: Morrissey Translation Rights

Morrissey Translation Rights - true-to-you.net
19 October 2015

Any worldwide publisher interested in publishing Morrissey's Autobiography or List of the Lost within their own territory and language, please contact:

Nicholas Brown
GSO Business Management
15260 Ventura blvd
Suite 2100
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
fax 818 990 5707

people_reading_list_of_the_lost_.jpg

--
Moz must be joking around.
After he canceled his Autobiography translations around the world does he really believe anyone is gonna be interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jzwerski skopje Sherman Oaks? Wzkerski Ventura Blvd Jzwyskopje? Juxzskiknski Switzerland skopjinski tax reasons-Anonymous

'does he believe anyone is gonna be interested? '

THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT here.

As the old saying goes....

'It's nice to be invited to the party,But it doesn't mean one actually has to go.'

...or something like that. Nice photo.

Last edited:
How's the book doing in the book charts by the way ? There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the same amount of attention paid by T T Y that was given to the last penguin classic.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Assignment for photographer: Take these stack of books and ask people waiting in line to pretend to read them. Maybe get the band all reading them too.

Assignment for photographer: Take these stack of books and ask people waiting in line to pretend to read them. Maybe get the band all reading them too.

Hate to disappoint you but in this case they actually read the book. It was the queue before the show in Paris and a random photograph by some fan, I guess.

How is anyone going to translate LOTL?

And if Moz considered it a word perfect poem, why allow an attempt?

o no!!
no volunteers. no interest in a book that hit no 1000 in the charts a week after release.
any foreign uber fans with 5000 quid in the bank please approach money in hand.

How is anyone going to translate LOTL?

And if Moz considered it a word perfect poem, why allow an attempt?

He did allow it with Autobiography. There are already some finished translations waiting to be released. I remember a German one and a Finnish one. My impression was that Moz had simply problems to keep up with all the requests from translaters and publishing companies.

There will be interest, Spanish translation for sure. The negativity on this board is pathological , you can't accept that Morrissey is successful.

the first successful writer trolling his fans for some to translate his book.

Hate to disappoint you but in this case they actually read the book. It was the queue before the show in Paris and a random photograph by some fan, I guess.

Bullshit.

There will be interest, Spanish translation for sure. The negativity on this board is pathological , you can't accept that Morrissey is successful.

No at all.
The problem I meant is all concerned about what he did when Autobiography was released. In Brazil there an unreleased edition in Portuguese that was almost in the press but he said "no".

No at all.
The problem I meant is all concerned about what he did when Autobiography was released. In Brazil there an unreleased edition in Portuguese that was almost in the press but he said "no".

how does that translate into canceled translations around the world

How about someone translates 'List of the Lost' into English? ;)

What? That they read it or that it is a random photograph? I have to mention the other site ...

http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/5864467/10/

"Of interest: Guillaume Métayer posted on facebook (in the group, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out) that the photo used on TTY was one he took in Paris on September 24th during Moz queue gig at Olympia."

It's real convenient you're getting defensive about this phony photo, it just solidifies my point. If you're going to go to extremes to FAKE an event, at least do some research on managing your meta data. The time stamp for this photo is September 29 6:04pm. "Go get that pic before we head back to the UK."

Just be honest. It's easier.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom