Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

Manchester date - true-to-you.net

Morrissey's only UK concert of 2012 will be at Manchester Arena on Saturday 28 July. Tickets will be onsale at 9 AM on Friday 27 April.

attachment.php

Attachments

• morrissey_manchester_date_28_july_2012_02.jpg
    morrissey_manchester_date_28_july_2012_02.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 18,948
Last edited by a moderator:
well that came out of nowhere

happy days, 3 days before i become 39, birthday party hurrah

That's...ambitious!

This will not be Morrissey's only UK concert this year. Guaranteed ;)

Damn! Of all the days. I'm IN MANCHESTER that night, travelling down from N.E. Scotland, but to see Eddie Vedder.

I know it says "only UK date", but does anyone think there will be a chance of an extra Manchester date added either side at some point?! Selfish, I know, but if only it had been the Friday night!!

A perfect day, United effectively won the league and I got back home to this fantastic news.
I'll be there, can't wait already. :D

Hmm, I think about going to Manchester for the weekend, found cheap flights from Germany.
He always added more dates when he first spoke of ONLY show, but this time I can imagine it'll be the last show of the whole tour, some kind of homecoming?!

Damn! Of all the days. I'm IN MANCHESTER that night, travelling down from N.E. Scotland, but to see Eddie Vedder.

I know it says "only UK date", but does anyone think there will be a chance of an extra Manchester date added either side at some point?! Selfish, I know, but if only it had been the Friday night!!

Sorry, but I think it's unlikely, the arena is massive, 19,000 capacity. 2013 is only 5 months after though :)

800px-MEN_Arena_Green_Day.jpg

Come on, Irish date must be next!

I'd say about £35 and then £5 handling fee per ticket.. but could be £40+ before the fees are included, the M.E.N, or whatever they're calling themselves these days, are quite expensive..

£ 35 for the Manchester show. *sigh* The price for Tucson is $150 for a regular ticket. Most expensive Morrissey show ever.

He should have done the Apollo instead, now he's just going to be selling tickets where he'll look like an ant to the majority of the crowd..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom