15. I Know It's Over
16. Let Me Kiss You
17. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
18. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
19. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
20. How Soon Is Now
21. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell/outtro

Lineage:
Webcast .avi rip from Smithstorrents user Marcodbh ---> AoA audio Extractor---> Nero ---> CD-R ---->Your Loving Ears

...a couple of minor quibbles:

1. You'll hear a subtle but slightly annoying sound like a playing card in bicycle spokes during some parts of Please Please Please Let me Get What I Want. It's mostly benign but the sound was in the video rip, and even after running it through Depopper, which I use to get rid of clicks and pops in my vinyl rips, it's still audible. Normally I'd abandon the project for such a problem, or at least nix the affected tracks, but the only other really good boot from this tour is the one Flax did of Vina Del Mar, and that song wasn't played. But that is the only song -as far as I can tell- in which such a problem occurs.

2. Nero was being gay and for some reason on the last track it would not let me separate the Klaus Nomi outtro from the encore song into another track; I could also not (I still have no idea why) chop off the last 40 seconds or so of broadcast noise bullshit that followed the outtro. It doesn't really affect anything on the actual show, but it annoys me.

3. A bit on the bassy side, but still very very good sound, second only to Flax's aforementioned bootleg as far as this tour is concerned. I was tempted to f*** with the sound, but I didn't want to mess it up.

Lastly; if anyone needs this in FLAC; let me know. As the original audio bitrate from the video was 192, I don't know how it would matter. But some of you are like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, now I'm lost. 12XU ? Vicious threat, joke, overture ? - I don't actually get it ( which may be the Budweiser again...)...

It was a Wire reference. Nothing personal. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom