January 31, 2015
January 30, 2015
- Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - TTY (23)
- Lizzie Campbell's Clay Disarray (7)
- Ennio Morricone: “Morrissey? No, I can’t remember him…” - Uncut.co.uk (18)
- "The Smiths' Meat Is Murder is nauseating to vegetarians and carnivores alike" - The A.V. Club (29)
- Instructions to Visconti - Red Bull Music Academy (2011 interview) (15)
January 27, 2015
January 26, 2015
January 24, 2015
- Uncut Magazine (March 2015) - "Meat Is Murder" 30 Year Anniversary Special (24)
- Lloyd Cole's signed copy of 'Meat Is Murder' (42)
- Mexrissey feature in Tucson Weekly (1)
- NME Letter of the week - Morrissey Godlike-Genius award urged - NME agree (9)
January 21, 2015
When in doubt, I turn to Google:
Didn't know this existed til now.
"Animal rights activists defended his strong pro-vegan stance. "
"I think he's standing by his morals on this particular one."
remember death for no reason is murder, exactly like meat coffee chocolate ect they are cancer carcinogens and everytime you eat them your body sets ofestonianvegan Yesterday, 11:18 PM
- "Introducing Morrissey" DVD (Sep. 8)
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business (July 14)
- Vauxhall And I (Definitive Master) (June 2)