November 27, 2014
November 26, 2014
- Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg (Nov. 26, 2014) post-show (70)
- "Meat Is Murder" stencil concert merchandise (26)
- Stephen Wright photos - 29 years ago + Xmas discount (16)
- "Morrissey's idol: Celebrating Shelagh Delaney Day" - BBC News (2)
- Johnny Marr on The Smiths' legacy, new LP and more - Bad Feeling Magazine podcast (4)
November 24, 2014
- Essen - Colosseum (Nov. 24, 2014) post-show (121)
- "Morrissey captures Mountjoy perfectly" - The Irish Sun (12)
- Possibly unseen photo of Morrissey in Dublin by Conor Horgan, early 1990s (12)
November 23, 2014
November 22, 2014
November 21, 2014
November 19, 2014
I refer you to Antwerp 2: Revenge of the Red Sweater.Johnny Barleycorn Today, 06:42 AM
Good morning, Morrissey appeasers. It's all going jolly well, isn't it?
I refer you to my previous post made some twelve hours ago. Don't
100% agreed. I just don't know what people expect. The whole of Strangeways played in reverse order? And even if that did happen, we'd see about 400sorrow of stamford bridge Today, 06:27 AM
what is wrong with people like this?
See, that's the kind of interaction we need more of.
Which song during Speedway?
Also, have any videos surfaced yet of Smiler or Mountjoy?
- "Introducing Morrissey" DVD (Sep. 8)
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business (July 14)
- Vauxhall And I (Definitive Master) (June 2)