October 24, 2014
- Vienna - Konzerthaus (Oct. 24, 2014) post-show (84)
- Italia! - Morrissey update on true-to-you.net (82)
- 'Arena Homme +' #42 ~ Winter/Spring 2015: 'Memphis Morrissey' (18)
- Morrissey's shirt from 1984 – now a book! ("Paita – The Shirt"); crowdfunding (1)
October 23, 2014
October 22, 2014
October 21, 2014
- Florence - Obihall (Oct. 21, 2014) post-show (178)
- "I Blame Morrissey" - new book by Jamie Jones; available for pre-order Oct. 24, 2014 (16)
- "Morrissey Curates The Ramones" sleeve (Record Store Day exclusive); Morrissey chosen photo on the back (15)
- Cat & Fiddle to close in December 2014 (33)
October 19, 2014
October 17, 2014
October 16, 2014
Agree!! Makes me so happy especially after seeing him at San Jose where this was not the case. Viva Moz!!!
ETA: anyone have a close up or
I think he was winding you/us/all up.
I would rather play its all over now, baby blue, Suedehead, Ouija board, edils, speedway,
I heard he rejected a couple of blue roses, but he did give some signs? Can anyone verify this?FAN Today, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the videos.
Kiss Me A Lot - the band sounds amazing again on this, they do a cracking job.
What a song ? I think
- "Introducing Morrissey" DVD (Sep. 8)
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business (July 14)
- Vauxhall And I (Definitive Master) (June 2)