October 24, 2014
- Vienna - Konzerthaus (Oct. 24, 2014) post-show (50)
- Italia! - Morrissey update on true-to-you.net (47)
- 'Arena Homme +' #42 ~ Winter/Spring 2015: 'Memphis Morrissey' (16)
- Morrissey's shirt from 1984 – now a book! ("Paita – The Shirt"); crowdfunding (1)
October 23, 2014
October 22, 2014
October 21, 2014
- Florence - Obihall (Oct. 21, 2014) post-show (178)
- "I Blame Morrissey" - new book by Jamie Jones; available for pre-order Oct. 24, 2014 (16)
- "Morrissey Curates The Ramones" sleeve (Record Store Day exclusive); Morrissey chosen photo on the back (15)
- Cat & Fiddle to close in December 2014 (33)
October 19, 2014
October 17, 2014
October 16, 2014
You are spot on.troubleluvsme Today, 02:05 PM
I like to think he can do whatever he wants with his set selections. Those songs are all his babies. If he wants to hold off on one song for one eveningEurydice Today, 02:00 PM
It's the best ever live version of Suedehead.
Everything sounds crisp and tuneful like the original.
Gustavo to thank once more?
Doc, Thanks for posting !
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks for posting.
It's amazing that this song (and so many others) has been on the shelf for so long as he has continued to play songs like "I Will See You in FarHarsh Truth Today, 01:03 PM
- "Introducing Morrissey" DVD (Sep. 8)
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business (July 14)
- Vauxhall And I (Definitive Master) (June 2)