Omagh Rollcall

Omagh info please

What the hell is there to do here? We have been trying to figure it out, and so far have come up with:

1)Nothing, and try to get to Belfast ASAP.

Any other suggestions?:thumb:

Re: Omagh info please

Omagh is a large market town, with several good pubs. I would suggest walk round the streets, visit the memorial garden, have a pint of guinness. Haven't been there for years...should be interesting to go back as do have few friends living there. :thumb:

Am I doing this right? ;) Who's gonna be at Omagh? *is somewhat pathetically excited*

count me in:).a bit of a conundrum with what to do today ,after last nights gig,so I drove back home to Waterford,and will drive to Omagh tomorrow....
wrong decision,now i'm wrecked and not looking foward to the drive :nopity::nopity:

I'll be there, with bells on!! Belfast too!! Viva Moz!

Omagh and Belfast for me too. Six of us heading from Dublin tomorrow. Never been there before and heading to Belfast the following day. Staying in Silverbirch Hotel ( I think its the only hotel in Omagh:blushing:)

See you all there

cossy:thumb:

I'll be there too. Belfast tomorrow night as well.
Was in Omagh leisure centre recently, it's not a very big hall (not sure what the capacity is) so should be an up close and personal concert.

Re: Omagh info please

Omagh is a large market town, with several good pubs. I would suggest walk round the streets, visit the memorial garden, have a pint of guinness. Haven't been there for years...should be interesting to go back as do have few friends living there. :thumb:

Really? I live only an hour away from Omagh, and all I know is that round my way, Omagh is a byword for mental hospital, thanks to its mental health facilities. 'you're catching the bus to Omagh' = 'you're crazy'. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom