PDA

View Full Version : Omagh Rollcall

Sharron Needles
March 23, 2009, 12:22 PM
What the hell is there to do here? We have been trying to figure it out, and so far have come up with:

1)Nothing, and try to get to Belfast ASAP.

Any other suggestions?:thumb:

Dudebhoy
March 23, 2009, 12:56 PM
Omagh is a large market town, with several good pubs. I would suggest walk round the streets, visit the memorial garden, have a pint of guinness. Haven't been there for years...should be interesting to go back as do have few friends living there. :thumb:

SomeFormOfSusan
April 30, 2009, 12:47 PM
Am I doing this right? ;) Who's gonna be at Omagh? *is somewhat pathetically excited*

craiggannon
April 30, 2009, 04:39 PM
count me in:).a bit of a conundrum with what to do today ,after last nights gig,so I drove back home to Waterford,and will drive to Omagh tomorrow....
wrong decision,now i'm wrecked and not looking foward to the drive :nopity::nopity:

Poppy Full
April 30, 2009, 06:09 PM
Check! :thumb:

invasive_maul
May 1, 2009, 12:26 AM
I'll be there, with bells on!! Belfast too!! Viva Moz!

cossy
May 1, 2009, 01:33 AM
Omagh and Belfast for me too. Six of us heading from Dublin tomorrow. Never been there before and heading to Belfast the following day. Staying in Silverbirch Hotel ( I think its the only hotel in Omagh:blushing:)

See you all there

cossy:thumb:

The Ghost of Troubled Joe
May 1, 2009, 09:35 AM
I'll be there too. Belfast tomorrow night as well.
Was in Omagh leisure centre recently, it's not a very big hall (not sure what the capacity is) so should be an up close and personal concert.

SomeFormOfSusan
May 1, 2009, 12:40 PM
Omagh is a large market town, with several good pubs. I would suggest walk round the streets, visit the memorial garden, have a pint of guinness. Haven't been there for years...should be interesting to go back as do have few friends living there. :thumb:

Really? I live only an hour away from Omagh, and all I know is that round my way, Omagh is a byword for mental hospital, thanks to its mental health facilities. 'you're catching the bus to Omagh' = 'you're crazy'. :rolleyes: