View Full Version : Prague concert 9th July 2009

sistasheila
March 13, 2009, 05:48 PM
09/07/09

Prague, Czech Republic Archa Theatre

http://www.itsmorrisseysworld.com/tour.php

thnks to shirin (i never check his "official "website...should do more often

Originally Posted by shirin
yes! it's great! and it'll be normal concert, not during festival as I thought.
is anyone here thinking about going to his concert in Prague?

he does play in prague? where do you get his info from? website?
ep babe will be very happy to hear that to say the least

EPbabe
March 13, 2009, 05:50 PM
09/07/09

Prague, Czech Republic Archa Theatre

http://www.itsmorrisseysworld.com/tour.php

Ep babe!!! :thumb:

Vienna is nearer to Budapest, but it's very exciting. I hope he comes back to Budapest when he'll be in the region anyway... thought I'm almost sure he won't. :(

sistasheila
March 13, 2009, 05:57 PM
Vienna is nearer to Budapest, but it's very exciting. I hope he comes back to Budapest when he'll be in the region anyway... thought I'm almost sure he won't. :(
sorry I didnt have the map in front of my inner eye:blushing:

EPbabe
March 13, 2009, 06:01 PM
sorry I didnt have the map in front of my inner eye:blushing:

:lbf: It's okay, plus Prague is very very very tempting. So is Vienna. What to do, what to do???

gemini196624
March 16, 2009, 10:11 AM
hi
have been trying to buy tickets for prague on ticketportal but cant as you cant register from the uk
does anyone know anywhere else i can buy tickets from ?

kolahu
March 16, 2009, 11:59 AM
hi
have been trying to buy tickets for prague on ticketportal but cant as you cant register from the uk
does anyone know anywhere else i can buy tickets from ?

just an idea: try to register as a czecz resident, and choose 'hometicket' when you do the checkout. you can print the tickets after payment.

vivabob
March 17, 2009, 07:25 PM
i am quite interested in going to prague to see morrissey but im not sure how to buy tickets in the UK for this date , does anyone know how i would go about it ??

shirin
March 17, 2009, 07:51 PM
today I've bought my ticket so see you there :D

mhicks
March 17, 2009, 07:59 PM
If it is through the same company that is doing the Vienna tickets you can do it, but it's 12 euros to have it delivered to your UK address.

gemini196624
March 21, 2009, 11:49 AM
There seems to be no way you can purchase tickets for prague from the UK
its very frustrating as there are tickets available.

sistasheila
March 21, 2009, 02:00 PM
There seems to be no way you can purchase tickets for prague from the UK
its very frustrating as there are tickets available.
maybe ask someone from eastern europe here?
or ask mhicks i think he was able to do it

kolahu
March 21, 2009, 02:08 PM
I ordered my tickets from ticketportal.cz, but atm i can't.
so it is either sold out, or there must be some problems with online ticketoffice.

don't forget it is a small venue, capacity is 1200 as far as I know.

Qvist
March 21, 2009, 06:32 PM
The venue is fantastic - Divadlo Archa, a theater seating just a few hundred people. It's going to be really intimate! I would have gone wherever it was, but I really hate big venues. I have never had a really good concert experience at one. This is going to top Nick Cave at Burgtheater Vienna some years ago, and even Current 93 at the Peter and Paul church in Prague three years ago. I've got two tickets, and can't wait. First time I'll see him live.

cheers

gemini196624
March 22, 2009, 07:42 AM
The problem im having is you have to register on ticketportal before you can buy tickets,and you cant register from the UK I have sent loads of emails to ticketportal and have had no response.
It probably is sold out now its so annoying.

fifi
March 22, 2009, 09:49 AM
so maybe try to write to - http://www.archatheatre.cz/en/menu/box-office/
or ask someone to buy the tickets for you

Qvist
March 22, 2009, 05:17 PM
Why don't you just try calling them? Unless they have decided to make it impossible to buy tickets from abroad, they should be able to tell you how to proceed.

cheers

Guillaume Métayer
March 23, 2009, 08:56 AM
I bought my ticket last week on Ticket Portal.
It is easy, and you can print your ticket at home, I have it in hands now.

But it seems that it is sold out now ???

kolahu
March 23, 2009, 10:05 AM
I bought my ticket last week on Ticket Portal.
It is easy, and you can print your ticket at home, I have it in hands now.

But it seems that it is sold out now ???

It seems there are only a few remaining tickets at Archa Theatre's Box Office.

asmithchoxy
March 23, 2009, 01:20 PM
Does anybody have anything to say about the Eastern European venues? Are they General Admission? If not, where are the seating charts? Will there be lines and afterparties? I'm seriously considering breaking the bank to backpack Europe for le Moz-- it'd be worth it! Right?

Qvist
March 23, 2009, 05:19 PM
Archa is general admission, and is a great venue. Don't know about afterparties, it wouldn't be a surprise but the gig's a long way off yet and I haven't seen anything.

cheers

gemini196624
March 24, 2009, 11:45 AM
Have managed to buy tickets for prague today (at last)
thanks everyone for help/suggestions

sistasheila
March 24, 2009, 02:58 PM
Have managed to buy tickets for prague today (at last)
thanks everyone for help/suggestions
so how did you do it now?
is it sold out?

gemini196624
March 24, 2009, 03:09 PM
someone from ticketportal eventually responded to my emails
what was stopping me from being able to register was not having a zip code they told me to just put 5 random numbers in
dont think its sold out

stepherson
March 31, 2009, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the information on how to buy tickets for the show. I bought two this past Saturday. (3/28)

docsuzy
April 10, 2009, 12:56 PM
yes, the randomness works. btw, there are 56 tickets left as of today...

jesuisbryony
April 17, 2009, 09:57 PM
i am quite interested in going to prague to see morrissey but im not sure how to buy tickets in the UK for this date , does anyone know how i would go about it ??

Ditto (now that my parents are considering going on holiday).

restevezes
April 18, 2009, 08:26 PM
i live in Prague and i was able to buy tickets
i have one spare that I could sell face value (around 59 euro), or i could help you buying more if assistance needed

pm if interested

dogdayafternoon
April 27, 2009, 05:35 PM
HI, just wondering if any one from solo has bought tickets
for the prague gig ? was it easy to get the tickets posted to the uk,
any help thanks..:)

sistasheila
April 27, 2009, 05:37 PM
see here
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=97258

fifi
June 15, 2009, 09:24 AM
sold out.

meduza-perduza
June 15, 2009, 12:46 PM
sold out.

Not true. I bought two tickets today and there was enough more available.

marred
June 15, 2009, 05:20 PM
The problem im having is you have to register on ticketportal before you can buy tickets,and you cant register from the UK I have sent loads of emails to ticketportal and have had no response.
It probably is sold out now its so annoying.

Gemini we had the same problem with the site. We called the box office today and got tickets so you should do the same if you haven't already cuz there ain't many left!

Have-A-Go
June 17, 2009, 03:19 AM
I ordered my tix online last week and checking the mail hourly!! i should have printed them out but there ya go...
I'm going to see a show at the Archa theatre this weekend-- can't wait to see the set up. I'm going to track someone down and make sure it's general admission for the Moz show.

21 days!! :rock:

PINK
June 20, 2009, 06:45 PM
Anyone have a ticket to spare? The show is now Sold Out and I still don't have a ticket:(:(

Please help me!!!

Aubry
June 20, 2009, 09:17 PM
Hello,
I need a ticket for Prague, will pay good price !
Many thanks for your help
Aubry from France

Have-A-Go
June 22, 2009, 11:23 AM
PHEW! Just picked up my ticket at the post office- all's well :thumb:

and i checked out the theater this weekend. It's super tiny! can't wait for the show-- first in Prague and such an intimate place.. can only be fabulous. 16 days...

shirin
June 22, 2009, 04:32 PM
Anyone have a ticket to spare? The show is now Sold Out and I still don't have a ticket:(:(

Please help me!!!

don't tell me that you didn't get private messages which I've sent you!

poziomka2004
June 23, 2009, 02:56 PM
i think i wont be able to go to prague so maybe i can sell it, what is the price you offer ? contact me if you like, here or pm :mozzer2004@vp.pl, maybe you will come to warsaw ? :-)[

QUOTE=Aubry;1184859]Hello,
I need a ticket for Prague, will pay good price !
Many thanks for your help
Aubry from France[/QUOTE]

vitecek
June 28, 2009, 07:17 PM
ticket sold

meduza-perduza
July 3, 2009, 07:04 AM
Do you think Morrissey will be moving from Warsaw to Progue by plane? Do you think there's a chance to see him arriving at the airport? Any info will be appreciated.

marred
July 4, 2009, 10:34 AM
Is anybody traveling to Prague from Berlin? There are 2 Australian passengers looking for a way to Prague that doesn't involve a train ticket costing 280 euros or a rental car that doesn't cost much less than that? I can't believe how expensive it is to travel in this country if you don't have a car :confused:

meduza-perduza
July 4, 2009, 11:02 AM
If you can get yourself from Berlin to Dresden (200km southern) I can take you from there to Prague.

marred
July 6, 2009, 01:44 PM
If you can get yourself from Berlin to Dresden (200km southern) I can take you from there to Prague.

Ok I will see what it costs to get to Dresden and let you know. The plan was My brother and I were going to stay for 2 days getting there on the 8th and leaving in the morning on the 10th but we are still trying to work out what we are going to do so I will keep you posted and thx very much for the offer :D

sistasheila
July 6, 2009, 04:23 PM
Is anybody traveling to Prague from Berlin? There are 2 Australian passengers looking for a way to Prague that doesn't involve a train ticket costing 280 euros or a rental car that doesn't cost much less than that? I can't believe how expensive it is to travel in this country if you don't have a car :confused:

car hitch hike
to prague
http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/lifts/search?form_type=1&mode=abroad&page=1&type=b&country_from=1&radius_from=50&city_from=30&country_to=15&radius_to=0&city_to=5613&date=&date=&date=date&day=8&month=07&year=2009&tolerance=0
call the people offering theirs..22 euro its in german ask your brother or otherwise any german for assitance
nback to berlin from prague
http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/lifts/search?form_type=1&mode=abroad&page=1&type=b&country_from=15&radius_from=0&city_from=5613&country_to=1&radius_to=50&city_to=30&date=&date=&date=date&day=10&month=07&year=2009&tolerance=0

otherwise take this busline

http://www.touring.de/index.php?id=2&L=1
(its the english version of the site)^
36 euro to prague

Qvist
July 6, 2009, 09:05 PM

Please help me!!!

It's not sold out - as of today, there are still tickets.

cheers

meduza-perduza
July 6, 2009, 10:39 PM
It's not sold out - as of today, there are still tickets.

cheers

Unbelievable :eek:

marred
July 7, 2009, 08:04 PM
Here you go Sista! :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/cinemarr/Moz_in_Oz.jpg

meduza-perduza
July 8, 2009, 06:47 AM
Tomorrow
Will it really come ?

PS: Tony, what time you will be there?

JasonPrague
July 8, 2009, 09:48 AM
someone stated just a few days ago that it wasn't. trust me. it is sold out. it says so on this site and on the Archa site (where the gig is taking place). in Czech the word is Vyprodano. so anyone thinking of showing up without tickets will be out of luck for real (I even checked with someone I know that works for the company putting the show on). and if you still doubt me just google Morrissey Prague sold out.

finally. tomorrow. bought them the day they went on sale and thought this day would never come and the venue is one of my favorites in Prague (saw the White Stripes there a few years back). this is going to be incredible.

meduza-perduza
July 8, 2009, 10:07 AM
Jason, is there any barrier or front row will stand just next to the stage?

JasonPrague
July 8, 2009, 10:59 AM
There +++normally+++ isn't but it just depends on who 's performing. However, the way this concert has been advertised I would be willing to bet there won't be one (as it would easily detract fromt the number of people allowed to fit in the venue), but, of course, I could be wrong. The good thing is that with this venue it really doesn't matter where you're standing because from just about anywhere the view is perfect.

Have-A-Go
July 8, 2009, 07:20 PM
I know this is kind of late notice.... but is anyone getting there early? Just wanna know who'll be keeping some of us company??

so excited! I'll check back in the morning and just before I leave for the day to see who's out there. see all soon!!

Qvist
July 8, 2009, 08:10 PM
Check the Prague Roll Call thread. I'll see if I can get some place organised tomorrow and convince them to play Smiths/Moz, for around 6 o'clock. Also I'll check with Arca when the gig actually starts.

cheers

meduza-perduza
July 10, 2009, 01:46 PM
Does anyone has pics/vids?