Atlanta Is Still 100% On...

ADAM

No One You Know
My partner went by after work today, and they're sold out. They also were called by the tour manager to assure them that Atlanta is still happening. So ya'll pop open a Coca Cola, fly Delta, and get cheese grits at one of our 500 convenient Waffle House restaurants.

and im def trying to come out.
anyone have a extra ticket/tickets?

good to hear, thank you. Hopefully the same can be said for MYR the night before.

Looking forward to some of those grits!

I've never seen anything offered for this show for less then $100 per ticket and I've been looking for a few months now. I lucked out when I posted an add on craigslist and got two for $150.00. You may want to post an add there. There is about 60 or so tickets on Stubhub including one person selling 23 on their own. Ridiculous

Last edited:
Its a shame that Johnny Marr isn't still playing with MM. They are at the Tabernacle the same night Morrissey's show at the Variety Playhouse.

Myrtle Beach is to. I just called the HOB. Everything is a go.
Sorry to all the Florida fans. :tears:

My take on Florida is that he'll swing back and make things right with more intimate venues and some new song (or an unsung classic). People need to have faith and man-up a bit.

He canceled the whole state rather than give maybe one shitty show when he's sick as a dog. I'll bet that he corrects this situation. (I'd say EFF Florida after reading some of the stuff around the net.)

Since the Orlando show was canceled (*sniffles* :(), I'm thinking about road tripping to Atlanta. It's only 7 hours away!

It's 7 hours, plus wait time. [Note: In Atlanta, the line/queue is a sacred chain that shan't be broken.] Of coure, I should discourage all people from Florida from attending, but if you can get one the scant few tickets out there, good luck, and I'll see you there.

Since the Orlando show was canceled (*sniffles* :(), I'm thinking about road tripping to Atlanta. It's only 7 hours away!

you can drive from orlando to atl in 6 hours all highway. im leaving early sat morn an driving up. good luck if you decide to go up.

It's 7 hours, plus wait time. [Note: In Atlanta, the line/queue is a sacred chain that shan't be broken.] Of coure, I should discourage all people from Florida from attending, but if you can get one the scant few tickets out there, good luck, and I'll see you there.

why would you discourage people from FL to come up for the show? there are tons of tickets out there an the prices will be dropping on them as the date gets closer.

Did you say a 7 hour wait time. Well, that does cut into the Mrs. and My dining plans. Perhaps the Red Cortez fans will leave after their performance.
.....yeah right.

Morrissey WILL be in Atlanta

Morrissey flew Rome - Gatwick - Atlanta today so ATL leg of the gig is on, maybe SC too? :guitar:

why would you discourage people from FL to come up for the show? there are tons of tickets out there an the prices will be dropping on them as the date gets closer.

I'm just holding firm to my belief that he'll make room for Florida make-up dates.

I'm just holding firm to my belief that he'll make room for Florida make-up dates.

Hey, what time are you guys thinking about getting in line?

Hey, what time are you guys thinking about getting in line?

Well, it'll be early, but not camping out from midnight like people did last time. PM me if you're going to the show, and I can at least give you my number for post-show boozing.

-A

Tags
atlanta tour
Back
Top Bottom