Morrissey Pillowcase from 1997 Tour

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
is my memory playing tricks with me, I thought the image etc was sideways on not lengthways?:confused:

love

Grim

is my memory playing tricks with me, I thought the image etc was sideways on not lengthways?:confused:

love

Grim

No, the image is not sideways. It is lengthwise. That looks like the real thing to me.

But that is NOT from the 97 Maladjusted tour. The pillow case was sold on the second leg of the Oye Esteban Tour Winter 99 / Spring 2000.

But that is NOT from the 97 Maladjusted tour. The pillow case was sold on the second leg of the Oye Esteban Tour Winter 99 / Spring 2000.

You're right. That's from the 2000 Tour. I bought mine in Sao Paulo... too bad the condoms were sold out. That's why I haven't had sex yet.

You're right. That's from the 2000 Tour. I bought mine in Sao Paulo... too bad the condoms were sold out. That's why I haven't had sex yet.

but would you actually open one if you got lucky anyway, surely an unsheathed Moz sheath would not be worth a sexual encounter eh? :D

love

Grim

My bad...you're right, it was from the 2000 tour...so long ago I can't remember...so many shows that I can't tell one from the other....I'll be putting that morrissey condom up on ebay soon as well....unused of course...'Let the right one slip in' writing is still readable....but yes, I would not recommend using it...it's an 8 year old condom...

No, the image is not sideways. It is lengthwise. That looks like the real thing to me.

I thought the image was sideways too. Tho I don't quite remember the picture being on it :confused: (hey, I was pregnant) Did they sell one with just the writing on it? I vaguely recall looking at the mdse at the show and wanting the pillow but didn't think my dh -who was with me- would approve... :p

I thought the image was sideways too. Tho I don't quite remember the picture being on it :confused: (hey, I was pregnant) Did they sell one with just the writing on it? I vaguely recall looking at the mdse at the show and wanting the pillow but didn't think my dh -who was with me- would approve... :p

I thought there was a "words only" one as well

Back
Top Bottom