Thanks to Jay/Mudd/SomeTotallyRandomMozzFan

treygar

all i ask of you...
This is just an extra special thanks to Jay aka Mudd aka Some Totally Random Mozz Fan for giving me two concert calls yesterday so I could hear some of Mozz's last night in LA.

Got to hear In the Future and my favorite song Tomorrow and although saying it felt like I was there would be an overstatement, I did enjoy hearing Tomorrow - only the best song ever - as live as I possibly have had the opportunity to.

So thanks to Jay and to all who give others concert calls - circumstance makes it so not all of us can be irregular regulars but we do wish we could.

For my friends going to NYC I expect concert calls nightly you smeggers!!!

What is an "irregular regular"?

Jay YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the calls also...I got to hear HSIN & Human Being on Saturday all the way in Mozzadelphia!!! YAY! Love you Jay...see you in NYC!!!!!

The uber-fans who treat Morrissey shows like Lays potato chips--they can't go to just one.

Oh wait a minute...you mean that same group of people that go to all Moz happenings in LA? I see Jay at those places all the time. Are you talking about Jay's "clique"?

Is Julia part of the "irregular regulars"?

Another question, do they only exist in Moz Angeles? Or are there sects in different cities and towns...like the Masonic Temples?

mozandabagofchips.jpg

Are you talking about Jay's "clique"?

Is Julia part of the "irregular regulars"?

Another question, do they only exist in Moz Angeles? Or are there sects in different cities and towns...like the Masonic Temples?

hahah - you are trying to stir some pot eh?

Julia is not part of the irregular regulars - she is above that lot!

and yes there are sects in a few other cities - Snohomish, WA, Lancaster, PA, Mt. Laurel, NJ, and Traverse City, MI to name a few.

they say there is an international branch in Dubai but I've yet to confirm this....

hahah - you are trying to stir some pot eh?

Julia is not part of the irregular regulars - she is above that lot!

and yes there are sects in a few other cities - Snohomish, WA, Lancaster, PA, Mt. Laurel, NJ, and Traverse City, MI to name a few.

they say there is an international branch in Dubai but I've yet to confirm this....

Stir some pot? I believe there's another "sect" for that as well!

Damn! Do you guys get benefits? Like some kind of health plan or "sommink"? How do I become an "irregular regular"? It doesn't involve riding a bicycle does it?

Damn! Do you guys get benefits? Like some kind of health plan or "sommink"? How do I become an "irregular regular"? It doesn't involve riding a bicycle does it?

well I am not one - so I really don't know. I believe you get one of Jesse's used guitar picks per tour, and Boz, though he may squirt you - will do his best not to get you in the eye when shooting off his water bottle.

you also get a great view of Kristeen's panties ;)

well I am not one - so I really don't know. I believe you get one of Jesse's used guitar picks per tour, and Boz, though he may squirt you - will do his best not to get you in the eye when shooting off his water bottle.

you also get a great view of Kristeen's panties ;)

COUNT ME IN!

Wait a minute...during the tour, I caught one of Boz's picks, Matt's stick, and some cloth. Plus I got a great view of Kristeen's thong!

Am I already a member? Will you Irregular Regulars let me cut in line too?!

Back
Top Bottom