First Moz Show EVER...10/13/2007!!!

Chelle

And I don't know what to do!

I'm excited, it's long overdue and it's the last show at a historic venue so I'm expecting the Earth to move. All of you veterans, please help a girl out:

I love GA shows because of the crowd excitement and energy and being close to the action that's happening on the stage. I'm sure tomorrow's gonna be a madhouse.

What time should I get to the Palladium for a decent spot on the floor? What are the security procedures for his shows? Is it an absolute cluster-f*ck or is it controled chaos?

I cannot wait for tomorrow night!

And I don't know what to do!

I'm excited, it's long overdue and it's the last show at a historic venue so I'm expecting the Earth to move. All of you veterans, please help a girl out:

I love GA shows because of the crowd excitement and energy and being close to the action that's happening on the stage. I'm sure tomorrow's gonna be a madhouse.

What time should I get to the Palladium for a decent spot on the floor? What are the security procedures for his shows? Is it an absolute cluster-f*ck or is it controled chaos?

I cannot wait for tomorrow night!

your not going to want to leave the venue. seriously.... get there 3 hours early

Back
Top Bottom