New to the west coast Need help w/ Vegas to LA

Hi guys.
I'm in Vegas right now and planning on going to LA tomorrow. I have never been to LA, and will be going solo. Can anyone help me with where to park and so forth for the Palladium show? Also, when would be the best time to leave Las Vegas? Is traffic really bad from here to LA?
Would appreciate any help you could offer. I'm from Ohio and husband is here working in Vegas.

there's plenty of parking but it'll cost u $15.00. They start leting people into the palladium at 7 pm, opening act at 8 then moz comes on at 9. I understand u can park right off the streets but u have 2 wait until 7pm then it's free. If I were u I'd give myself 8 hours to drive. I've made the drive from LA 2 Vegas several times but never vice versa but u should factor in congestive traffic. 8 hours should do. have a safe trip :)

there's plenty of parking but it'll cost u $15.00. They start leting people into the palladium at 7 pm, opening act at 8 then moz comes on at 9. I understand u can park right off the streets but u have 2 wait until 7pm then it's free. If I were u I'd give myself 8 hours to drive. I've made the drive from LA 2 Vegas several times but never vice versa but u should factor in congestive traffic. 8 hours should do. have a safe trip :)
True that. If you can drive out SUPER early sat. morning, and you wont hit traffic.You you'll have all day to kill out here in LA but, atleast you'll already be here you know? if you park on El Centro and like sunset, you'll find free parking, theres meters on el centro but, further down on the residential part of it, its free with no meters, or passes needed. Tonight was my fourth palladium gig and ive always found parking on that street for FREE. Who knows if you get hre early you might bump into moz around town you know.

Back
Top Bottom