Query on Songs played at the Palladium (so far)

nowherefast

Practising Troublemaker
EDIT---I have included all the Palladium shows!!!!...which show was the best for you guys...I really enjoyed the last show...I was lucky enough to get a piece of Boz's shirt (soceer jersey)...got the episode all on video too...

I'm sure this has been posted already in some form or another, but I thought I make a query based on the songs he has played throughout the Palladium shows. I know, kind of nerdy, but since this is the type of work I do, why not do something based on Moz...:)

The first link has a list of songs that moz has played (38 songs) spread out throughout the 5 nights so far....

green highlight = only played once
bold X = played all 5 nights

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/nowherefast/song_list3.htm

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/nowherefast/shows3.htm

Last edited:
good to see that The Loop has made it every night...i'm really looking forward to hearing that.

but if he doesn't play Everyday Is Like Sunday and There Is A Light, it almost doesn't feel like a Morrissey show :(

Nowherefast, you have made the best graph for Morrissey songs i have seen. The one in the thread linked to is far too confusing. Please keep it up.

Thanks....I'll keep it updated throughout the Palladium shows....Kupier's list is very informative...nice work Kupier...Lots of hard work I bet....

Andrea - I also read that he has been playing 'Jack the Ripper' during soundcheck...I sure hope he plays this on Saturday when I'm there...I noticed that each night he has introduced a new song (not NEW), so hopefully 'Jack the Ripper' will be played soon.:D

He played 3 other songs at soundcheck that have yet to be played. I don't know if you want it spoiled though...

five wild guesses on the three yet-to-be-played-but-soundchecked songs:

Now My Heart is Full (PLEASE!)
Speedway (PLEASE!)
Alma Matters
The Boy Racer
and.. I dunno... how about Cemetry Gates for a longshot.

Suedehead and There is a Light would be ones that HAVE been played this year but only a couple times.

just saw the spoiler.... I was 0 for 5 on my guesses.

Oh well! Still say NMHIF and Speedway NEED to be dusted off!

From Tony the Pony:
hopefully he plays shoplifters tonight

Well, this is one of those songs that he has played every other night, so it is due for tonight...If he stays in sequence...but it's Morrissey, so anything can happen.....

I'm guessing you weren't at last Friday's show then??? Or did you already know about it??

The shock of my night! Well one of them at least..:D
No, I wasn't at fridays but, I was at this past mondays gig and he did play it there, but havingin heard it that night, I wanna hear it AGAIN. Im going maybe tomorrow,friday, trying to find a cheap ticket. I got my ticket for the final night on saturday.

Last edited:
No, I wasn't at fridays but, I was at this past mondays gig and he did play it there, but havingin heard it that night, I wanna hear it AGAIN. Im going maybe tomorrow,friday, trying to find a cheap ticket. I got my ticket for the final night on saturday.

Aha, very nice! Saturday should be supurb! :)

I have updated the list to include last nights performance....

WOW - Jack the Ripper and Last Night...I hope he plays these on Saturday!!!!

Back
Top Bottom