The Halloween Ram's Head show

The Seeker of Good Songs

Will costumes be allowed or not like the Hyundai Pavilion make up show a couple years ago, and do you think old Mogsy will be wearing anything odd?

Is this place really called the Hyundai Pavilion? Oh God, there goes my sense of irony. REALLY?

I was going to try to convince another homo friend to go as The Sisters of Morrissey, but... the Hyundai Pavilion, really? Dear Moz, We's Filthy! (In honor of Divine.) [Egad, Please Fack Me.]

Hyundai?

Things like this are the reason I drink during the day (on holidays like Columbus Day, or Mondays in general). So I guess on Hallowe'en I should have a few extra just to survive in the land that taste forgot. (Hyundai??? Are you serious?) John Waters must roll with laughter as he watches the American Dream swirl down the commode.

Maybe I'll go as Aunt Ida? Wooh! Aunt Ida! Wooh! I think I can muster enough flab to pull it off. Where's my patent leather catsuit and facking cha-cha heels? [Won't be jumping on stage that night unless Moz AND Arturo AND half the audience help me up, I guess.] "The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life."

Hyundai??? No! Really? Do they get priority parking like Lexus cars do at Turner Field? (I think Lexus is the upscale Toyota.) Morrissey should totally roll up in a Hyundai. I'll pay extra to see that.

Hyundai? (I just keep typing it over and over again to make sure that I'm not THAT drunk.)

Happy Columbus Day, ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom