Will Call @ The Palladium how's that work?

SNAP! I just bought a ticket for Mondays gig thru ticketbastard. I did not use my card. When I go pick up the tix at the box office what info. are they asking for? My gf purchased it for me, on her card, shes not going, only I am. WIll she need to show up with her card and Id? or will I be able to pick it up myself?
HELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

you have to show up with id and the card i believe. just take her card w/ you. i think thats all they might need. and explain that its your girlfriends. i wouldnt chance it though..... oh and ps. the will call line is just about as good as the 10 pass......:D

the will call line is pretty short. and they let you through when they let the regular line go. so you get in pretty fast. faster than you would if you were in the long qeue with regular tickets...

Did you call TM and ask them?
I've always had to present the card and ID. Dunno.

AWESOME!!!!!! I just rang up Ticketbastard and I got sorted, its gonna be ok for me to pick it up!!!!!! IM f***IN GOING OFF MY TITS HERE!!!!!! Morrissey here I come!!!!!!!!:cool :D:):cool::cool:

Great news G&T!
I think I have to pick up my ticks at will call ,as well. I was going to line up really early, but the will call doesn't open until 1 1/2 hrs before the show. :(:mad::confused:
Maybe I can line up without my ticks and get them when they open. Do the will call people just go right in? I don't understand that.

Great news G&T!
I think I have to pick up my ticks at will call ,as well. I was going to line up really early, but the will call doesn't open until 1 1/2 hrs before the show. :(:mad::confused:
Maybe I can line up without my ticks and get them when they open. Do the will call people just go right in? I don't understand that.

Ok, line up early. Then like round 630ish, security call out for everyone that has a 10nighter tix to line up in a sep. line from the regulars, we can just go in to the box office, around the time they actually let the 10nighters in, we can go in with them.

i will be driving from san diego and probably will not be able to pick up my tickets until the show starts...will that be a problem, do you think?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom