Janice long mentions uk dates?

aye well I've started a few too! I must badger Janice Long!

love

Grim

Keep us posted please! I'm all excited now :)

If it's true the dates should be announced soon, the December dates last year were announced in late September.

sooo...?
i cant get the relisten to work. surely someone must have been listening? come on, this is potentially HUGE!

Perhaps he faxed her again...can't imagine she'd say it off the cuff as it were.

He seems to enjoy his Crimbo gigs so like you all i hope so too. x

I was just thinking though... remember Janice announced the isle of wight thing, that was wrong, ah well time will tell.

I think (IIRC) it was actually Janice who said Moz would NOT be playing at the Isle of Wight festival!
She is pretty well informed when it comes to all things Moz...

I think (IIRC) it was actually Janice who said Moz would NOT be playing at the Isle of Wight festival!
She is pretty well informed when it comes to all things Moz...

you are right, she did say he would not play it, I have looked back at a couple of things.
I wonder when the listen again thing will be up. It was after there is a light she mentioned it.

you are right, she did say he would not play it, I have looked back at a couple of things.
I wonder when the listen again thing will be up. It was after there is a light she mentioned it.

The listen again is up on the link snapyou provided. I managed to get it to play earlier but it doesn't seem to be working for me now. She mentions it at about 1hr 30 right after There Is A Light, I didn't quite catch it, something like "playing here before christmas....".

Last edited:
The listen again is up on the link snapyou provided. I managed to get it to play earlier but it doesn't seem to be working for me now. She mentions it at about 1hr 30 right after There Is A Light, I didn't quite catch it, something like "playing here after christmas....".

after christmas, even better :) time to save some money :D

Morrissey has announced that he will record a new album later this year, and plans to release it some time in 2008.

The ex-Smiths singer explained to the BBC News that, as soon as he finishes his forthcoming US tour (in Miami on November 8), he will enter the studio.
"The plan is to make a new album after this tour," he explained. "It's absolutely written and completely ready."

Doesnt sound like much time will be left for any gigs........

got it to work now as well. a bit hard to make out, but i've listened to it probably 10 times, and after 'there is a light' she definitely says "he'll be touring here before christmas, [short word i can't really make out] morrissey". let's just hope she's reliable then, and i can forgive myself for not getting to go to nyc.

Back
Top Bottom