Friday - OCT 5th Setlist thoughts

Jim Rome

Vulgar Box Pimp
Great that he changed it from the first show. Inclusion of Human Being, but otherwise, nothing we in LA haven't heard before.

What does everyone else think?

I thought it was fabulous, a great mix of songs. im so pleased that he threw ganglord in there too.

pretty amazing looking to me. i cant wait for the nyc shows after seeing all these songs he's been playing.

Morrisseys playing some f***in cuts man, and the crowd have been less then receptive! I went to the Wiltern gigs at while back and the crowd were f***in having it!! I went to the opening night of the Palladium gigs and the crowd were half dead. I dont get it. Moz is belting out some real rockers too. Monday as he was about to kick off the Loop, he said something like "you can move/dance around to this one"
How was the crowd last night? Was the venue more or less full?

Morrisseys playing some f***in cuts man, and the crowd have been less then receptive! I went to the Wiltern gigs at while back and the crowd were f***in having it!! I went to the opening night of the Palladium gigs and the crowd were half dead. I dont get it. Moz is belting out some real rockers too. Monday as he was about to kick off the Loop, he said something like "you can move/dance around to this one"
How was the crowd last night? Was the venue more or less full?

It didn't look very full. And you're right about the half-ASS attempt by the crowd. People have to know that if they are half-ass about it, Moz will be too.

I always thought if Moz came out with a kick-ass setlist, the crowd would be into it.

Hopefully tonight we get a better show.

Back
Top Bottom