Hammerstein password revealed...discount tickets

WinkWink

Banned
someone posted this elsewhere...so i thought i start a new thread so those who need it see it...

the password is .....PNC

it was intended for those who had tickets to the PNC concert that was canceled. how were they going to find out without an announcement? i have no idea.

Thanks for posting....I was hemming and hawing on which show to get but went with Friday night.

livenation releasing $20 tickets for Hammerstein Oct 23rd show

Received email from Livenation today. these tickets will be released Tuesday at noon. perhaps one reason why morrissey has a hard time filling venues is because prices were too high to begin with? tickets should never be above $45. hopefully this offer will help.

-----

Morrissey Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Morrissey

October 23 at 8:00 pm
Hammerstein Ballroom

Specially priced $20 tickets are available for this date only - while supplies last!

Offer begins Tues, Oct 9 at noon.

Re: livenation releasing $20 tickets for Hammerstein Oct 23rd show

and it loks like this is the only hammerstein show they had problems filling.

and it looks like this is the only hammerstein show they had problems filling.

I know - that's what I was thinking. Upon reading it, I actually viewed it as a positive given some the reports from LA.

Anyway, I'll be there Sat and Sun!

and it loks like this is the only hammerstein show they had problems filling.

Why do you think that? Because it's the only one that has the half-price offer? The other nights may not be even close to being sold out, either, but maybe LiveNation is hoping that box-office sales will even things out.

Why do you think that? Because it's the only one that has the half-price offer?

I think that is reasonable logic, no?

Seems to me that the Tuesday show must be currently below a certain threshold so they added in this special offer to try to bring up the sales. It stands to reason that if Monday was also low, they would do the same.

I'd imagine if any of the 5 shows were going to be slow-selling, it would be the Mon and Tues ones as a lot of people, like myself, are only coming in for the weekend shows.

Last edited:
as if the $40 tickets werent enough of a rub in the face for me going up to NYC last week and throwing down $74 each for 4 shows(thats close to $300 for those of you not doing that math!), now there are $20 tickets?

"why did you stick me with expensive tickets?
Do you hate me?, Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Do you hate me?..."

"I Have Forgiven You Morrissey, for all that I've spent...."

as if the $40 tickets werent enough of a rub in the face for me going up to NYC last week and throwing down $74 each for 4 shows(thats close to $300 for those of you not doing that math!), now there are $20 tickets?

"why did you stick me with expensive tickets?
Do you hate me?, Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Do you hate me?..."

"I Have Forgiven You Morrissey, for all that I've spent...."

haHA! :p

Will this be a password protected offer as well?

PNC I believe? For $20 I will buy tickets for the Tuesday night show as well.

It's noon... how come the tickets are not $20? It directs me to the ticketmaster page and the tickets are still $45. For $20 I will go again but I paid $80 after fees just to go on Monday night.

Ack, Buzzetta, I am having the same issue!

same here.. It still shows up as 65 or 45 with the password.. I am only going if I can get it for less than 40, I have seen morrissey so many times, and at 65, I am afraid I will never see him again.

I paid $80 dollars too...and at the time I definitely didn't have enough for all the shows. Less than $40 sounds great right now.

I wish there was someone I could call or email...

weird, the tix are actually 22 bucks, and with all the surcharges, it is like 33 bucks and change... still not 65, I am in! woohoo!

Morrissey once more $35.65.

I am a happy camper. Woooo debt!

Nailed it... the offer showed up around 12:15... I have lunch now so I have to run and grab a slice or something. The surcharges amounted it to just under $35. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom