Are They Letting People Bypass The Line And Get In Early??

mrmorrissey1

COLLECTOR
Hello All, I Was Wondering If They Are Letting The People With Those Special "package Deal " Tickets Get Inside The Venue Before The People With Regular Tickets, Or Was This Just A Way To Trick People Into Buying The 10 Show Package? Is There Anyone Who Attended The First La Show, Who Knows What The Deal Is, Thanks In Advance!!

They also are letting people in early for the soundchecks and hand Moz the toilet paper when he is on the can.

LA will call-how early did you arriveß

in NY the 1st show begins on 6.30 and the will call starts one hour prior to the show so how early did you line up for the LA gigs will call? i thought 2 hours prior to the start of the will call would still give me enough time to get in on time (would love to see the pre show films again but to catch them i have to arrive earlier? or id most of you did get the tixs via the postal service and i dont have to expect that 2000 people quieue up?there willl hopefully not so many who wait til the early morning i hope so!

6.30 pm is it the moment the doors opened or did kristeen start her show around this time?
also the box office of hammerstein is at the hammerstein diretly i guess?

Re: LA will call-how early did you arriveß

Kristeen's set will start around 8pm for about 30-40 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom