Friday night!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I mean it's not like I'm excited or anything...:p

But my god, I am coming outta my skin with excitement! :D

hate to miss this... you have no idea how badly I wish I was going to be there! :( Have fun everyone...

awww, I really really really wish that there was someway you could be there!! I really wish you could come on the 13th. I know it's gonna be some big time crazy fun...I am happy that Claudia will be there or did she say she'd be there on the 5th?? I can't rmbr anymore, I'll have to go back and look.., and loads of others from here! :D I wish you were too, really I do...:( :)

Scratch that! I am leaving at officially 4:30 p.m.!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially starting another freak out of excitement! :D lol, how silly can i get?? :p

Scratch that! I am leaving at officially 4:30 p.m.!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially starting another freak out of excitement! :D lol, how silly can i get?? :p

yay! oh just wait for tomorrow, when you'll be standing up front, watching as the opening videos come to an end and everyones chanting and screaming and youre dying of anxiety and excitement...and then a nice handsome man comes out all dressed up and looks into your eyes...and then..................:D

yay! oh just wait for tomorrow, when you'll be standing up front, watching as the opening videos come to an end and everyones chanting and screaming and youre dying of anxiety and excitement...and then a nice handsome man comes out all dressed up and looks into your eyes...and then..................:D

OMG, what a dream....I think everything will become such a reality, I may shed a tear.......in excitement.....no sobbing....just ONE TEAR :D

center, 2nd row, with a long red rose that morrissey of course wouldnt take, but instead seemed to want to rub his nose in it.:rolleyes::p

boz put it in his mouth later, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom