New York Priority Entry

DagDave

I'm coming from the UK for the New York shows and I have a question re the priority entry.

A friend of mine in the US bought my priority package and he has sent me the tickets but I understand there will be an additional pass which will need to be collected at Will Call.

My friend who bought the tickets is unable to go to the 1st show so how will I be able to get the priority entry pass? Will he have to collect it because both packages were bought in his name since Ticketmaster does not allow UK bank cards. Will they be able to know at Will Call that I have a priority package by looking at my ticket?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Dave

I already posted this somewhere else, hope this helps.
From Ticketmaster site, for picking up tickets under another name/creditcard:

Question
How can I arrange for another party to collect tickets at will call?

Answer

Many venues allow for the ticket purchaser to designate an alternate name for pickup of tickets or lost ticket vouchers being held at will call. If you would like to request this for an existing ticket order, please click on the "Ask A Question" tab above and indicate this in your message. Please be aware that some venues do not allow for alternate pickup of will call tickets, and some may require that the party collecting the tickets have a copy of the credit card used in the purchase for verification purposes. If required, this copy should be made of the front and back of the card (you may block out all but the first and last four digits of the account number on the copy for security purposes). A customer support agent will reply to inform you if it is possible to arrange for alternate pickup of your ticket order, and will provide any venue requirements for this process at that time.

dont know the answer to some of your points but i bought my 3 single tickets [ fri/sat/sun] by the international willcall method from ticketmaster , and i only have a uk type visa card,you can use a uk card so long as you take it to the boxoffice with proof that it is the one used to purchase them;

no early entry pass for 5 day package holders in NYC?

So, wtf? I sent tm a message asking them to transfer the name on the 5day pass into someone elses, so they could pick it up while I won't be there early on, and they just sent me an email reply saying upon further review, there is no special promotion/early entry pass for these shows??? Am I missing something here? I've spoken to a few people that said that they had already done this. Will someone that has dealt with this same situation please respond. They will answer nothing over the phone.

Re: no early entry pass for 5 day package holders in NYC?

hey dude, what day are you getting into town?

i will be angry to the max if they eff us on this early entry business. so yeah, if anyone can confirm what the deal is, we'd much apreesh.

So, wtf? I sent tm a message asking them to transfer the name on the 5day pass into someone elses, so they could pick it up while I won't be there early on, and they just sent me an email reply saying upon further review, there is no special promotion/early entry pass for these shows??? Am I missing something here? I've spoken to a few people that said that they had already done this. Will someone that has dealt with this same situation please respond. They will answer nothing over the phone.

Surprise surprise.

here's an idea... who cares :eek:

enjoy the show(s).

Here's a copy of the email I recieved:

Dear Sharron,

Thank you for contacting us regarding order number 69-69-666. Upon further review we could not confirm any special promotion or priority pass available along with the five day pass. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We very much appreciate your business, and hope we were able to resolve any problems or answer any questions you had. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Luis (Ticketmaster.com Customer Support)

Now, is Luis for real??

And to be sure I haven't completely lost my mind....from the Aug. 22 press release:

For the shows at Hammerstein Ballroom, a similar limited-number offer applies. Fans planning to attend all five shows will receive a special package price of $200, thereby saving $125 off of the individual tickets, as well as a commemorative poster, and they will be allowed to go to the front of the line each night, so they can be the first ones in the building and closest to the stage.

I'm not concerned. Ticketmaster knows nothing. A month or so ago, I talked with someone at LiveNation who confirmed that the box office will be holding our special passes. The box office might know something now.

But either way, as it turns out the tickets indicate that they are from the pass. There is a code on them.

You'll get in, don't worry.

I'm not concerned. Ticketmaster knows nothing. A month or so ago, I talked with someone at LiveNation who confirmed that the box office will be holding our special passes. The box office might know something now.

But either way, as it turns out the tickets indicate that they are from the pass. There is a code on them.

Thanks for that info, I was starting to worry,

No no no no no, no! I know I will get in. I'm not worried about that. I'm not going the first night but the people I bought the other tickets for are going, so what I was told earlier is that there was going to be some sort of early entry pass/wristband/thingy that needed to be picked up at the box office. Therefore I needed to give the box office an alternate name for this mysterious thingy. Now, Ticketmaster is telling me they know of no such mystery pass, and I am very confused, and I shall just shut up and cremate myself now, bye.:(

No no no no no, no! I know I will get in. I'm not worried about that. I'm not going the first night but the people I bought the other tickets for are going, so what I was told earlier is that there was going to be some sort of early entry pass/wristband/thingy that needed to be picked up at the box office. Therefore I needed to give the box office an alternate name for this mysterious thingy. Now, Ticketmaster is telling me they know of no such mystery pass, and I am very confused, and I shall just shut up and cremate myself now, bye.:(

No, don't do that. My point is that Txmaster is clueless and has been the whole time. Have you tried the box office? try calling them directly.

My hardcopy tickets from TM are printed with "DOORS 6:30", which would be early-entry (vs. the usual, 7:30 doors). They also say "Entry type: N" which none of my other tickets on this tour have done, so I assume that might be related, as well. Regardless of what Ticketmaster knows or doesn't, I think the proof is right on the tickets that they are special ones.

--jeniphir

My hardcopy tickets from TM are printed with "DOORS 6:30", which would be early-entry (vs. the usual, 7:30 doors). They also say "Entry type: N" which none of my other tickets on this tour have done, so I assume that might be related, as well. Regardless of what Ticketmaster knows or doesn't, I think the proof is right on the tickets that they are special ones.

--jeniphir

intersting - I'll need to check my non-special tickets tonight - I wonder if they say 7:30.

I was curious about the 6:30 doors, which seems unusually early (unless it was one of those venues that turns into Dance Party USA at 10:00PM so the concerts are early, but I don't think Hammerstein is like this). I bet the 6:30 is for you special folks.

I'll be in the bar.

With my head on the..... er, never mind.

the hammerstein is a two tier venue and usually has late parties on the other floor at night so most of the events in the hammerstein are early because of this..

every concert I've been to there was early admission at 6:30..

No, don't do that. My point is that Txmaster is clueless and has been the whole time. Have you tried the box office? try calling them directly.

I just did try, and I was transfered to a 'box office representative' who in turn immediately put me on hold when he asked what show I was calling about, and then hung up the phone after I held the line for 5 minutes... Anyone else have any luck trying to find info from the box office. I tried calling back again and it just rings.

Back
Top Bottom