photos from palladium 10/01?

nobodysxhero

if anyone finds links to reviews/photos from the first palladium show, please do pass them along! i read this one at the LA weekly that had a couple good photos:

http://www.laweekly.com/index.php?o...ype=1&gallery=871&limit=1&Itemid=565&offset=1

for that matter, i wouldn't mind reading/viewing press on the last few dates, either, if anyone has found anything interesting. :) but especially good photos...there were tons of photographers in the pit for the first two songs in LA!

yours,
cg

I suppose this thread is the wrong place to post all this, or maybe it's somewhere else on -soHigh, but I spotted this lying on the counter in a greasy diner today...
[URL="http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-morrissey3oct03,1,3889945.story?ctrack=1&cset=true"/URL]

I found a bigger set of photos stored on the LAWeekly site--and larger dimensions than the ones put out for general consumption. They're posted in my Flickr account. The tags and descriptions appeared magically when I uploaded them, so someone else must have already posted them in Flickr but isn't sharing them. The unpublished pictures include this gem:

1491205636_25ac7c5744_o.jpg

Enjoy!

OMG Poor Mozzy!!! I gotta give the girl a hand for doing what we've all dreamed of doing, but that picture makes me sad. I guess because it looks like she's squeezing so hard that she's forcing his tongue out of his mouth!!!

thanks for posting tho...hadn't seen this one yet.

RQ~ Pix from '07 Hollywood Palladium gigs

I went to 5 out of the 8 gigs and even though I managed to sneak a digi in, I was too MOZmerized to take as many pictures as I had planned on. Any pics from the 1, 8, 9, 12 or 13, will be HIGHLY appreciated.

I found a bigger set of photos stored on the LAWeekly site--and larger dimensions than the ones put out for general consumption. They're posted in my Flickr account. The tags and descriptions appeared magically when I uploaded them, so someone else must have already posted them in Flickr but isn't sharing them. The unpublished pictures include this gem:

1491205636_25ac7c5744_o.jpg

Enjoy!
jesus poor morrissey shes really squeezing him :):guitar::o:D

Intresting, Id almost forgot about that chick :sick:

I went to 5 out of the 8 gigs and even though I managed to sneak a digi in, I was too MOZmerized to take as many pictures as I had planned on. Any pics from the 1, 8, 9, 12 or 13, will be HIGHLY appreciated.

I'm sure April wouldn't mind if I posted a link to her Flickr (if she does, then she'll hafta com'n find me!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/april2/collections/72157600315246110/

Intresting, Id almost forgot about that chick :sick:

I was thinking about it the other day. She was next to me in line when I was talking about the incident. I saw her do a costume change into that "dress" on the final night.

Not me. :mad: Gawd, I hate that picture.

I only loved it for the limp hand. But the fact she's stabbing him in the throat with her leopard claw is sort of disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom