tonight and thurs cancelled

sawee... :-(

this better not be because of that crazy behotch from last night. I dont want to have to find her and kick her arsenal. dammit! (I feel SO, SO bad for you guys. :( ) I hope Mozzie is okay! Is he not feeling well (not that I can blame him, he's really been through the wringer the past few weeks), or is it something with the venue?

It's nothing to do with him. Its only two nights anyways. Lets just be thankful he's doing all of these gigs for us in the first place...

I'm sure it was ticket sales....I heard they were selling the weekday tickets for 1/2 off today.... UNLESS...that chick who stuck her tongue down his throat gave him a cold! GRRRRRR.....

It's nothing to do with him. Its only two nights anyways. Lets just be thankful he's doing all of these gigs for us in the first place...

Ok I have no real place to talk since I am going to the Utah show but what about the people who could only go to those particular shows? I feel so bad for them, my fave band recently cancelled on me and it broke my heart. I know it's not Mozza's fault if it's the building but it still makes me sad for those fans. :(:(:(

Really...I am about to head out there in about 30 mins....Has anyone called the palladium to confirm????

I need to call before I head out there....:(

This is how much of a crazy fan I am, I called the venue and I'm not even going. All I get is a recording telling me that the mailbox is full.

Same here,,I get the same message...trying to find another number....

Back
Top Bottom