Band member's first names. What are they?

From the videos I’ve seen of the latest gigs it seems that Morrissey has decided to introduce the band in reverse order, starting with Mickey and finishing with Boz.

From the videos I’ve seen of the latest gigs it seems that Morrissey has decided to introduce the band in reverse order, starting with Mickey and finishing with Boz.

On the 23rd he started with Boz, and included middle names in the introductions.

This was the case on Thu. 9/27.

Vicar: Is that, 'Sol' as in spanish 4 sun? I just want 2 make sure I'm pronoucing it right. Thanks 4 the feedback. :)

Sol is a pet name of Solomon.

You should pay more attention to the main page which has the latest news including band members.

Michael = Mike = Mikey. Long I sound. The "e" makes the "i" say its name. Mickey Mouse is Mickey with a short i. Uh... I think we just figured out what I do with a large portion of my time.

Michael = Mike = Mikey. Long I sound. The "e" makes the "i" say its name. Mickey Mouse is Mickey with a short i. Uh... I think we just figured out what I do with a large portion of my time.

I thought only the silent "e" made the first vowel say its name? :confused: At least that's what Tad, Leap and Lilly say....

Well, the "e" in Mike and the "e" in Mikey are both silent, technically. I have no freakin' idea which rule explains why the "i" in Michael is long.

Crap, I'm in over my head. I was only trying to be a smartass in the first place.

Hey, wait... why do you know Tad, Leap, and Lily? I want to strangle those damn noisy frogs. I've banished them and their damn magnets from my fridge.

Well, the "e" in Mike and the "e" in Mikey are both silent, technically. I have no freakin' idea which rule explains why the "i" in Michael is long.

Crap, I'm in over my head. I was only trying to be a smartass in the first place.

Hey, wait... why do you know Tad, Leap, and Lily? I want to strangle those damn noisy frogs. I've banished them and their damn magnets from my fridge.

I can't say I'm a fan, exactly, but they're preferable to that bossy little Dora, or that big stupid dinosaur...

Back
Top Bottom