Santa Barbara 9-29-07

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
I think because we weren't LA, San Francisco, or New York we got the shaft...

No London, No Billy Budd, No Shoplifters, and Just One Encore...The shortest song in the catalogue...Irish Blood

To top it off, he says he is NEVER playing Death Of A Disco Dancer again, due to "The thousands of letters he recieved that he NOT play the piano again"...

But we did get One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell, and Tomorrow..and Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself, Sister I'm A Poet, and The Loop..well worth the price of admission..actually, Stretch Out And Wait and Stop Me are worth the price of admission....

Solomon Walker said he doesn't know why Morrissey Hates Kill Uncle, but he said he's going to ask him....

I'm not holding my breath on that one...Hell Will Freeze Over before we hear a song from that album

It was an awesome show. The crowd wasn't that hyped up, but they weren't pushy or anything. Morrissey seemed to enjoy it. I luckily got to be in the front row and shook his hand, it was incredible, he he. I loved the setlist, he played Why Don't You, I Like You, and Stretch Out. Unfortunatley like SNS22 said he didn't play Billy or London, but still great setlist. He threw out two shirts, one during LMKY and that black t-shirt that saids Je suis Morrissey during the encore. All in all I loved it, the venue was great and Morrissey was incredible as always.:)

Last edited:
It was an awesome show. The crowd wasn't that hyped up, but they weren't pushy or anything. Morrissey seemed to enjoy it. I luckily got to be in the front row and shook his hand, it was incredible, he he. I loved the setlist, he played Why Don't You and Stretch Out. He threw out two shirts, one during LMKY and that black t-shirt that saids Je suis Morrissey during the encore. All in all I loved it, the venue was great and Morrissey was incredible as always.:)

Those of us who were directly in front of Morrissey weren't as lucky...apparently, he didn't want to ask sercurity jerks to move so we could get touched by the Hand Of Moz....next time, I'm standing to the left or right

Those of us who were directly in front of Morrissey weren't as lucky...apparently, he didn't want to ask sercurity jerks to move so we could get touched by the Hand Of Moz....next time, I'm standing to the left or right

Yeah, I noticed that he didn't shake hands in the middle. Well hopefully next time will be different. There's always hope:)

Solomon Walker said he doesn't know why Morrissey Hates Kill Uncle, but he said he's going to ask him....

I'm not holding my breath on that one...Hell Will Freeze Over before we hear a song from that album

"The Loop" is the closest he's come to playing something from Kill Uncle since, well, "The Loop" was played in 1992.

From SNS22

To top it off, he says he is NEVER playing Death Of A Disco Dancer again, due to "The thousands of letters he recieved that he NOT play the piano again"...

So really, no Death of a Disco Dancer...I would have liked to listen to that live during the Palladium shows....oh well...hopefully he'll change his mind

Back
Top Bottom