LA Shows: FOTL package deal.. Sooo..

fortbethel

When r we to show up to take advantage of this front of the line deal? They should b emailing us a time. I'm still predicting this will b a mess.

thankfully i'm going on the 11th and 12th (front of the line for the 12th) so all the kinks should be worked out by then

When r we to show up to take advantage of this front of the line deal? They should b emailing us a time. I'm still predicting this will b a mess.

Ummmmm, line up whenever the hell you want. I am sure there will be a designated area for front of the line people. TM has no obligation to tell you when to line up, they gave you your tickets, they gave you everything thats needed for the shows so the rest is up to you.

just get there early if youre worried about it, just to check it out..

LA Shows parking situation...

I just spent like 2 hours driving 'round that Palladium & can say it's going to b very tight if not messy. There r garages nearby that seem 2 b 4 stories high but their night rates don't kick in till like 5 pm. I mean everyone's going to want to pay $7 & not $15. Does anyone know if there's a subway underground that can help. Please don't have me swimming in the sewer. I know some of u want me to. ;)

Re: LA Shows parking situation...

I just spent like 2 hours driving 'round that Palladium & can say it's going to b very tight if not messy. There r garages nearby that seem 2 b 4 stories high but their night rates don't kick in till like 5 pm. I mean everyone's going to want to pay $7 & not $15. Does anyone know if there's a subway underground that can help. Please don't have me swimming in the sewer. I know some of u want me to. ;)

Good point. Where is the best place to park in that area?

Re: LA Shows parking situation...

Good point. Where is the best place to park in that area?

well there's this 5 story garage right next door to the palladium but the night rate doesn't kick in till 5 pm. i'm predicting this will b a mess. i'm just taking the metro from my hotel

:( on the nights that i am alone i will want someone to walk me to my car once its dark..!

Not to worry Andrea...I'm sure there will be tons of people heading towards the parking lot at the same time, so I'm sure you won't be alone...

Just stick close to a group of people....:)

If not I'm sure you'll meet some nice people there...

how did the front of the line stuff work out? clusterf*** or piece of piss? were they letting cameras in? short people trying to cut?

how did the front of the line stuff work out? clusterf*** or piece of piss? were they letting cameras in? short people trying to cut?

FOTL worked out well. got there at 430 afternoon first night just 2 play it safe. At like 630 the ushers began seperating the special ticket holders. there are like 100 special ticket holders. We got in well before the rest. It's so worth it.

FOTL worked out well. got there at 430 afternoon first night just 2 play it safe. At like 630 the ushers began seperating the special ticket holders. there are like 100 special ticket holders. We got in well before the rest. It's so worth it.

great news...now i only have to wait another 9 days :eek:

i only have one FOTL ticket, how early would you suggest lining up if you have a normal tick?

I parked on a street at 5:45 Tuesday and the meter was broken so it was free. Of couse I noticed that after putting money in.You only pay the meters till 6 pm so you won't need much money.

sounds good. i was worried about there being a lack of street parking. when i went on saturday, i noticed that a lot of the street parking was unavailable between 4-7pm. guess i'll find out...

Back
Top Bottom