Morrissey "mini-show" on Carson Daly - October 10

I hope you have a good time! And let's all hope that Moz doesn't get sick like he did from Letterman.

Last edited:
YEAY!
thexcited3.gif

It will be televised, right?

L.A....where they feel so lucky!!

Wow they say sold out already...amazing...thanks again for the info Joey.

I hate Carson Daly though...does anyone actually watch this show??

mad0101.gif

Zip it!
No more sick talk please ;)!!

yes, mell - I also think Carson is a tool

Last edited:
who the hell is carson daly sleeping with to be still on the air????

did julia forget to take her laptop with her on this tour. Carson Daly show and no announcement...and discount NYC tickets and no announcement as far as what the password is.

damn, already sold out??
man, kimmel was so fun...i want tix :(

and yeah, no announcement on tty...uhhh...

hey...why is my email and password not working on 1iota...:(

Last edited:
he should finally appear at conan o briens show!!!now he is in NY why not,,,but of all people its an ex mtv host?

urgghh

he should finally appear at conan o briens show!!!now he is in NY why not,,,but of all people its an ex mtv host?

urgghh

you read my mind there! why not Conan?! first of all Conan is the coolest mothaf***er there is. secondly, i would think that there would be more of a chance of having Morrissey fans in Conan's demographic as opposed to Letterman or Carson. i mean, as someone pointed out earlier, who the f*** even watches that show???

you read my mind there! why not Conan?! first of all Conan is the coolest mothaf***er there is. secondly, i would think that there would be more of a chance of having Morrissey fans in Conan's demographic as opposed to Letterman or Carson. i mean, as someone pointed out earlier, who the f*** even watches that show???

Yes, but if you look at who else is doing upcoming mini concerts on the show, it's Morrissey's potential audience.

ok..after this post i am done with this thread...

do you normally check who is playing on the carson daly show...i mean...what the f***???

I got an e-mail notification that the Kimmel show time changed, so I checked the ticket site. I saw Jason Schwartzman would be on Carson (heh), so I checked it out and it said Morrissey mini-concert.

I have to find a way to Burbank now.

f*** ME MAN! You f***ers already snapped up and the tix! :mad:I'm gonna have to crash that concert!! Anyone been to a Carson one? I went to see Moz at Kimmel and that was way cool cos theres room for a lot of fans. But, don't know if Daly has that capacity. In any regards, if anyone was lucky enough to get tix and wants to sell me a spare, my buddy Carson Daly will be more than happy to give you a Bj, he's really good at them, how do you think he's managed to still be on the f***in air!!!:eek:

so since these are sold out, it brings to the question: are these tix transferable? if so, if anyone cant go anyway, lemme know! ;)

i am not a fan of carson daly then again his show is like shown at 1:30 here in ohio. never liked him when he was on mtv.

Back
Top Bottom