Seating question

ChadM

I know this is probably been answered on here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, every Moz show I've been to was just GA seating AKA no seats; however the Atlanta, Melbourne, and Miami shows are seated. My question is, is this enforced? I would like to be on the rail!

I know this is probably been answered on here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, every Moz show I've been to was just GA seating AKA no seats; however the Atlanta, Melbourne, and Miami shows are seated. My question is, is this enforced? I would like to be on the rail!

Excellent question! I would also like to know...

I've mostly been to seated shows, which has spoiled me. Sometimes, there is a seated pit, which is separately railed off. People in the pit are allowed to move forward freely- it's been two or three rows at most.

At the Birmingham, AL show, there was no separate pit. People with tickets for the first three rows were given wristbands and allowed to move forward. Behind that, they had to stay in their spots. Things seemed to get a lot looser near the end- there was a big rush at the very end and I left with bruised ribs from being pressed against the stage edge. But it was mostly mannerly.

Hope this helps.

Atlanta is only reserved seated in the balconies , GA floor and the floor is pretty good sized there. Melbourne is usually pretty strict on the seating policies , not sure about the newly remodeled fillmore in Miami .

yeah I have Row E for Melbourne, the first row behind the "pit" (pit is rows A-D). She said that A-F the floor was all flat, after F it started to rise...I am expecting Rows A-D to leave their seats and rush the stage...that's what we did in 1997 at a similar venue (think it was Gainseville).

Though I kind of want to know what to expect....I'm ok not doing it, don't like being down there unless it's against the railing and there's something to hold on to...

Back
Top Bottom