Who else wants to see "Rubber Ring" added to the setlist ?

I do so wish "the man" would add that tune to the setlist :)

morrissey.jpg1168425360

Last edited:
Oh, me. I will cry and cry... he will have to stop singing because my tears are flooding his stage... all the amps and monitors will short out and the show will have to be cancelled... so I will bring some tissues, just in case.

That's Waukegan, Royal Oak, Merrillville, and the last three in New York, in case anyone important is monitoring us. Thank you very much.

Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me!
ron_palillo2.jpg

I. WOULD. FREAKN. DIE.

OH, NO, YOU DIN'T, HORSHACK! Oh my GAWD... The Fonz is on next, isn't he?

Poor Moz, being English he just cannot get the boundless nostalgia... really, no "Coronation Street" shizzle could ever compare to Laverne and Shirley and Three's Company... or Love Boat... oh god I wish I was eight again and it was Friday night... sigh. Dukes of Hazzard followed by Dallas.

Poor Moz, being English he just cannot get the boundless nostalgia... really, no "Coronation Street" shizzle could ever compare to Laverne and Shirley and Three's Company... or Love Boat... oh god I wish I was eight again and it was Friday night... sigh. Dukes of Hazzard followed by Dallas.

Let's not forget Fantasy Island
Fantasy-Island-Photograph-C10042195.jpeg

Let's not forget Fantasy Island
Fantasy-Island-Photograph-C10042195.jpeg

YES! So glamorous! I did forget... it was Dukes at 7, Fantasy Island at 8, Dallas at 9 in the midwest... sigh again. It was such a treat to sleep over at my friend's house, because her mom let us watch it all while lounging in her waterbed as long as we were good and didn't spill the popcorn.

Ayyyy! Thank you for giving me a reason to post this pic.
One of my first crushes. Fonzie was HOT! I have a soft spot for 'greasers'!
fonzie.jpg

I was feelin excited like Horseshack. I know you get it! It could've been Vinnie Barbarino =o) I think I am helping drive this thread off topic. Oh, I betcha Moz has seen his share of American 70's shows if he knows whats good for him.

When you're dancing and laughing and finally living.... You're hearing RUBBER RING!!

Last edited:
Ayyyy! Thank you for giving me a reason to post this pic.
One of my first crushes. Fonzie was HOT! I have a soft spot for 'greasers'!
fonzie.jpg

Actually, I hated that damn show. I just never got it. But the themes to Taxi and Soap always make me feel like a little kid who can't get to sleep...

you know, we're going to get booted off to off-topic very soon.

"All the Lazy Dykes," then, in honor of all of us who struggle between the dreams in our heads and the real life that engulfs us.

Well, I don't know - love the song but it was absolutely butchered on 'Who Put The M In Manchester?'
Terrible.
I put this down to his band. The band just can't play Smiths stuff like the Smiths did.

Actually, I hated that damn show. I just never got it.

You hated Happy Days?! :eek: dude!
Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli is/was as cool as Stephen Patrick Morrissey!
(yes, i do realize one is fictional =o) This is for you
|
v
fonzies.jpg

Hey cool dude, PLEASE PLAY RUBBER RING IN WAUKEGAN!!

I always had a thing for Chachi. the bastard wouldnt still be 45 and single if he had met ME. :o:p

Back
Top Bottom