I Got My Package! *hee-haw!*

fortbethel

I played it well. It just got to the hotel today in LA! I'll b there to pick it up on Sat. then it's 10 nights with the SAD OL BITCH! I'm soooo relieved.

No! I got mine today too!! :D and they're beautiful!! so i guess there is no special pass, just the tickets themselves will get you, which dont look like the regular tiketmaster tickets, they are all white and have the palladium ad on it that we've all seen, and no name on them so guess what that means?? they are transferable - and so is the front of the line priviledge!! :D so theres gonna be some happy buyers out there...

however....there is one ticket that has my name (actually my moms name because i got it with her card) and my address, but im hoping this is just a receipt, and not some sort of id thing we have to show to match up with our ticket? theres no barcode on it so im guessing no...

however....there is one ticket that has my name (actually my moms name because i got it with her card) and my address, but im hoping this is just a receipt, and not some sort of id thing we have to show to match up with our ticket? theres no barcode on it so im guessing no...

Yeah, that's your receipt. Every hard ticket you ever buy will have one of those with it.

Excuse the poor quality.

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

I can only do 2 LA shows, or possibly 3 if I suddenly decide that flying across the country 3 weekends in a row really is a good idea. I had no intention of doing it, but of course when I saw the beautiful tickets in my hand I started thinking how could I miss a Saturday with Moz.....

But anyway I'll see you at the Palladium on the 5th & 6th, and Friday - Sunday in NY. :)

Claudia, you confused me. I scrolled up from the bottom and saw the picture of the Hammerstein tickets and went... Uh... I have those. How did she get them, they're right here?

But now I understand.

See you in NY, Joey! I'll be there the last three.

^^^ Great picture Joey! Wait.... that's not Birmingham is it?

Claudia, you confused me. I scrolled up from the bottom and saw the picture of the Hammerstein tickets and went... Uh... I have those. How did she get them, they're right here?

But now I understand.

See you in NY, Joey! I'll be there the last three.

HA! (I saw your name as the last poster on this thread, and I thought for sure you were in here yelling at me for even hinting at going to California the 3rd weekend in a row. Because it's a completely insane idea).

I remember a group of people being there, but never got anyone's name. Boz was really awesome, before and after the show. Did you go to the aftershow party? I hear Boz was all alone drinking Guinness at the bar. Did you trek to the awful Atlanta venue that next night? I had a connection and somehow got up front. I kept being told that I was to leave immediately, but I paid no attention to that guard. Sorry for the long story there. Thanks for the compliment.

I remember a group of people being there, but never got anyone's name. Boz was really awesome, before and after the show. Did you go to the aftershow party? I hear Boz was all alone drinking Guinness at the bar. Did you trek to the awful Atlanta venue that next night? I had a connection and somehow got up front. I kept being told that I was to leave immediately, but I paid no attention to that guard. Sorry for the long story there. Thanks for the compliment.

I went to ATL the next night, but I actually thought it was wonderful, in spite of the circumstances. Moz handled it really well, and now I get to tell people that I went to a Morrissey show and it was so crazy they called the FIRE MARSHALL! (I was on the far right side, and the fire marshall guys and security kept messing with me b/c I was the one they could get to, but I ignored them as well. Where were you?)

I was mid-left between Moz and Boz. The venue was pretty strange. An old man yelled at me because I moved his wife's empty chair. I wanted to snap back at him and see what his favorite Morrissey song is, but I didn't. Silly old man. The show itself was so very good, but the security was bad. I loved how he brought out Cheeze-its!

YES!!! Did you see that the box of Cheez Its was autographed???

The season ticket holders made it surreal. I would have loved to hear what all the Buckhead white-haired golfers and yuppie soccer moms had to say the next day about their night at Chastain Park! :D

Yep, Joey, there were a group of us hanging back watching, and we watched you and your friend step up and meet Boz. Then we slinked off to go get cooled off again! It was bloody hot that day.

This is so funny- I couldn't go along to Atlanta, as much as I wanted to, because I had to attend a trade show in Chicago. One of my colleagues is from Atlanta, and in telling my friends there about where I'd just been and where I wished I was, she gushed, "Oh! I love Chastain! We have season tickets and we take a fabulous picnic and wine and it's just amazing!" Lol... she is a delightful, creative silverhair who has no idea who Moz is.

Back
Top Bottom