Miami pre-sale is on now - what's the password?!

Mars_Rover

Anybody know? Please help a sistah out -- thank you!!

greatesthits isn't working for me, that's why I ask...

EDIT: Never mind, loves - it's because the Pit tickets are (allegedly) sold out

Last edited:
Yes, it seems that brokers(scalpers) bought all the pit tickets. Have you ever been to the fillmore? Will it be a problem getting into pit with out a pit ticket?

just checked and they have tickets in the pit, standing room only. i'm tempted...

oh, i'm not going to be working in NC after all. I start in NJ next week. After a few weeks I can work remotely which means I can travel anywhere, work from my hotel room during the day then catch the Moz in the evening. Sometimes being a grown up rocks.

Yes, it seems that brokers(scalpers) bought all the pit tickets. Have you ever been to the fillmore? Will it be a problem getting into pit with out a pit ticket?

Yes, I've been to that venue twice before. Morrissey fans will know it as the Jackie Gleason Theatre. There would be no problems getting into the pit from elsewhere. The theatre is currently undergoing "major renovations" after which it will emerge next month as The Fillmore. I don't imagine the structure of the place will be radically different.

Back
Top Bottom