new songs tonight!!!

Troy's Keen

Senior Backscrubber
I'm at the show... Just heard "The Loop" and "Good Looking Man About Town"!!!

He said "Julia, I promise to never do that song again."

I assume he said that after The Loop because that's the only one of the two he's played live before, right?

no waaay! this just keeps getting better and better....just imagine what he will have in store for LA :D:D

no waaay! this just keeps getting better and better....just imagine what he will have in store for LA :D

III KKNNOOWWW!!!! :D When he comes 'HOME' he'll spoil us...not like I am expecting it, but I think he'll blow us all away. :D Have us going wild in the palm of his hand...:)

Sister I'm A Poet!!!

:D!!!

III KKNNOOWWW!!!! When he comes 'HOME' he'll spoil us...not like I am expecting it, but I think he'll blow us all away. :D Have us going wild in the palm of his hand...

ahh, dude, like 4 days away!! i am so unbelievably excited!!! I wasn't even this excited the first time i saw him...well maybe i was...but its gonna be one hell of a show. i know it. and im sooo happy my parents will be there to witness the madness. :p:D

:D!!!

ahh, dude, like 4 days away!! i am so unbelievably excited!!! I wasn't even this excited the first time i saw him...well maybe i was...but its gonna be one hell of a show. i know it. and im sooo happy my parents will be there to witness the madness. :p:D

It's true tho! I am in such a different place with my obsession and love for Moz, lol, that i feel I will appreciate it much more.

Good that they are! My mom too!

One hell of a show is right...and a heck of a night. I wish it would never end...:(

It's true tho! I am in such a different place with my obsession and love for Moz, lol, that i feel I will appreciate it much more.

Good that they are! My mom too!

One hell of a show is right...and a heck of a night. I wish it would never end...:(

yeah for some reason i feel like i'll really absorb it all this time, all the music, morrissey's chattering, all the fun (and not so fun) people. hehe, my excitement for the shows, as well as the obsession, have somehow grown i think, which i thought impossible.

i know, after this tour there really is going to be some heavy-duty post-tour depression going on!

yeah for some reason i feel like i'll really absorb it all this time, all the music, morrissey's chattering, all the fun (and not so fun) people. hehe, my excitement for the shows, as well as the obsession, have somehow grown i think, which i thought impossible.

i know, after this tour there really is going to be some heavy-duty post-tour depression going on!

For sure.....:( Argh! I can't think about it now.....just seeing him is all I wanna have in my mind. Too sad & depressing to think about the other...:( :)

Oh my God you people are wooped.

Back
Top Bottom