NY ticket sales thát bad??

Well there have only been around 400 tickets sold for the SC show on Nov 4

i just got off the phone with a friend of mine who works at The Tabernacle in Atlanta and she said that less than 500 tickets sold for that show on Nov 5 . So there are still plenty of good tickets available there as well

I am disapointed that the ticket sales for ny seem to be not so great. :( I would like Moz to have a great big crowd every night like he deserves. I know with less people there it makes it easier to get close etc but I would really like him to have a full house to sing to so he knows he is still really loved. Does that make sense?

I am disapointed that the ticket sales for ny seem to be not so great. :( I would like Moz to have a great big crowd every night like he deserves. I know with less people there it makes it easier to get close etc but I would really like him to have a full house to sing to so he knows he is still really loved. Does that make sense?

Yes, it does make sense. I feel the same way, and I remember feeling it very acutely in Radio City in 2004. I was so glad when the lights went down and the place seemed largely full. :)

i know a couple of people who have been waiting to buy tix... maybe sales will pick up closer to the show...
in the meantime that password wound help... hint hint...

i still have one ticket to buy... not including the one preg has set aside for me!

sales are that bad? I wonder why because the venue which got booked for him in spring which got canceled was bigger then the hammerstein...hope his mood doesnt suffer from that too bad or he even cancel the shows again

Last edited:
As I said in another thread (and I'm sorry to be a stuck record, but I'm really cheesed off!) this whole ticket business i suspect is a racket, a scam. According to Ticketmaster, within 20 minutes of the internet pre-sale for the Miami show, supposedly the entire Pit as well as the first 21 rows of the Orchestra section are sold out/unavailable for sale. Give me a break!! Moz is NOT that popular in Miami -- his last show here in 2004 was maybe half-full.

As I said in another thread (and I'm sorry to be a stuck record, but I'm really cheesed off!) this whole ticket business i suspect is a racket, a scam. According to Ticketmaster, within 20 minutes of the internet pre-sale for the Miami show, supposedly the entire Pit as well as the first 21 rows of the Orchestra section are sold out/unavailable for sale. Give me a break!! Moz is NOT that popular in Miami -- his last show here in 2004 was maybe half-full.

They never, ever sell the best seats in the presale. :mad:
Wait for the public ticketsale and better seats will come up.
Pit tix will go very quickly of course.
Presale for NY sold balcony seats, but floor tickets are still available now.
So my guess is, some people will stare down from their seat to a half empty floor below them...

Thanks, Jose - I will calm down (not stretch out, I'm at work!) and wait. You've given me hope ...

believe it or not...it's not first come gets best seats. it's fairly random. pit seats always...for all shows...come up every so often throughout the entire on sale period. the same goes to all good seats. if you want good seats, do not buy on the first onsale date unless you really have a GREAT seat. if they didn't come up for you, then visit back often..everyday a few times a day... and wait for the good seats to become available. it may be a few days...it may be a few weeks.

it appears they only sold about 900 tickets for the Royal Oak Michigan show (venue fits 1,700).

i come up with this number because when you go to tickets.com to search for tickets, the GA tickets are numbered. i know my number on first sale date was around 200 and it slowly climbed up to where it is now. so it looks like another North American tour of half-filled venues??? perhaps.

Hammerstein would have sold out if he didn't piss off thousands of people with the whole MSG incident.

OK, thanks very much Winky. I will take that advice.

I think a ton of people could hop on here and say the same about the presales...it's hard to not get a ticket then though. But twice now this year I've gotten a presale ticket and then for the hell of it called the venue itself during the public sale - both times I got considerably better seats than anything offered via the presale.

yes , i was highly pissed after TM somewhat crashed @ 10 and then rippled its way back to life a few minutes later only to be offered Row T left ?

i agree theres way to much speculation over the miami show from ticket brokers and i cant believe that just 8 minutes into "presale" that fans bought up that many tickets either .

I'm going to see him on the 27th! The GA tickets are still on sale. It will be grrreat!

I'm going to see him on the 27th! The GA tickets are still on sale. It will be grrreat!

oh it's pandora! I thought you'd stepped into another dimension or something ;)

....Perhaps Moz would experience better ticket sales if he toured somewhere else that hadn't just experienced a 20,000 show tour. Y'know, a whole great big world exists outside of America...and it's actually quite nice to boot. I dare say there might even be a Morrissey fan or two lurking out there :eek: ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom