Help Needed: Ticketmaster Problem

Irish Budd

Oh well.Enough said.
Hi all

I will be making the journey from the Emerald Isle to Los Angeles for some of the Palladium concerts. Due to living outside the US, ticketmaster.com will not allow me purchase tickets as my Visa billing address is in Ireland and I cannot enter zip code or state.

I've tried "will call" option for ticket pick-up at event but to no avail.

Does anyone have a way around this?

Thanks in advance,

Irish

Hi all

I will be making the journey from the Emerald Isle to Los Angeles for some of the Palladium concerts. Due to living outside the US, ticketmaster.com will not allow me purchase tickets as my Visa billing address is in Ireland and I cannot enter zip code or state.

Thanks in advance,

Irish

PM sistasheila. He's in Germany and managed to find a workaround.

he is a SHE;-)

i forgot how it works they asked you if youre international then you type in your zip code in ireland(or the zip code that matches with the person who provides it if you dont have one but the problem is if that person does not travel with you if they hand tickets out to you look at the FAQ at TM

i also pm you,dear budd

Last edited:
Hi all

Thanks in advance,

Irish

Just register with tm.com; put in all your details[email-postal address-bank details-] then buy tickets and when it says method of delivery go for the international will call; i am going to the nyc gigs and i am from manchester and it is the way i have done it; hope this helps?.

but he want to go the LA gigs and for the will call you have to be the person who buys the tixs and only get the tixs when the credit card matches with thename of the perosn with his ID who wants to get the tixs hand out..
also if you are not from the US the only way to get the tixs they do not send tixs out to somebody outside of the US will call so i would contact someone from the US
who did make a will call for their tixs( didnt get the tixs send by UPs) butor go to the NY concerts and let that dog from manchester help you

or if you got a credit card just fill in ,click international..and so on

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_help_header
for further q i would call them instead of mail them! someone the telephone of TMssomewhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom