The SF show

The Seeker of Good Songs

No one mentioned it so I thought I'd comment:

Kristeen Young's set was only 30 to 40 minutes for the first two SF shows. First go round she was almost an hour.

On Monday's show, her keyboard gave out and they had to replace it mid set.

People have commented that she always appears pissed off, but I think that is just the expression she gives to Baby as they play. He is one hard working drummer. I was close to him and watched him and at times between songs it almost appears as if he is going to pass out from fatigue. If Morrissey ever needs a new drummer he should look right there.

She was a bit talkative and even though she gets the vibe people aren't really interested, she was friendly.

She made an opening joke on Monday something to the effect of "I'd say something but I have all these teeth in my mouth."

On Sunday Kristeen was wearing a very smart looking dress and fishnet style stockings.
On Monday, she was wearing dress pants (trousers) and matching top, but with an odd Elizabethan (Shakespearian) type collar. From my angle her shadow from the spotlight looked like Jack Skelington from Nightmare Before Christmas.

The band and Kristeen and baby James (Jack - I forget his name) arrive at the venue via passenger van at approximately 4pm (4:15).
Called out to Boz on Sunday as he entered and he turned back to look and give the high sign.

Morrissey arrived Sunday and Monday at exactly 6:15 pm via darkened Town Car without speaking a word. Rushed quickly up the stairs into the venue. People yell out to him and he turns slightly to look as though he is uncomfortable having attention drawn to him.

Last edited:
Hm, I guess I have to haul ass across the bay to get there at 6:15 to get a glimpse of Moz. Did see him Monday up in the balcony before the show. It was around 7:30, he was in the first section, nearest the stage, handing something to someone, he had on a khaki jacket, t shirt. Kristeen was up there before her set, handing something to someone. A set list or something? During the show, no one sat in that section. Kristeen and Baby Jeff sat in the next one over, she had on glasses. At the end of Moz's set, he threw his second shirt towards her and she leaned over the rail to grab it, but couldn't reach it. I think that was the first time I saw her smile.

Back
Top Bottom