Any new merch?

treygar

all i ask of you...
Any new merch at TJ or Vegas?

Same merch from the 1st half?

some help, prices as well please.

well i know there's this shirt:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JikI7ukVA1U

which says Je Sious Morrissey (means i am morrissey in french, but i think i spelled it wrong) and then on the back i heard from someone that it says "It's Morrissey's Town, we just live in it".

which says Je Sious Morrissey (means i am morrissey in french, but i think i spelled it wrong) and then on the back i heard from someone that it says "It's Morrissey's Town, we just live in it".
Oh, jeez, 11 years of dealing with strict French teachers makes me cringe at that misspelling. It's a shame, would've been a cute shirt otherwise.

Oh, jeez, 11 years of dealing with strict French teachers makes me cringe at that misspelling. It's a shame, would've been a cute shirt otherwise.

i'm pretty sure it said 'je suis morrissey'. i don't remember exactly, but as somebody that took five years of french, i think i would remember if it was spelled incorrectly...

I saw it last night (in SF). It was spelled correctly: "Je suis Morrissey."
Back: "It's Morrissey's town. We just live in it."

Versatile shirt. He can wear it anywhere.

Th'Lads were wearing the new tour merch shirt -- green with highway sign mock up of Morrissey 101. Interesting because the 101 runs between SF and LA, so I had to drive on it even though I took the stinky I-5 to get up to SF yesterday morning (immediately after seeing Gary Day's dj set). I will purchase this shirt...if I can find the merch table!

I saw it last night (in SF). It was spelled correctly: "Je suis Morrissey."
Back: "It's Morrissey's town. We just live in it."

Versatile shirt. He can wear it anywhere.

Th'Lads were wearing the new tour merch shirt -- green with highway sign mock up of Morrissey 101. Interesting because the 101 runs between SF and LA, so I had to drive on it even though I took the stinky I-5 to get up to SF yesterday morning (immediately after seeing Gary Day's dj set). I will purchase this shirt...if I can find the merch table!

Oh please tell us all about the Gary Day dj experience. At the last minute I couldn't make it, and am dying to know what I missed.
Cheers, Raquel

new merchandise?

could anyone that's been to one or more of the recent concerts please describe the merchandise for this leg? thanks in advance :)

DSCN1713-1.jpg

DSCN1717.jpg

thank you I want that shirt!!!

was it 35 bucks like the rest from the first half?

how about these "morrissey boys club" shirts i read about somewhere in the tour-forum? anyone have a pic?

or was it Morrissey Lads Club? actually i think they had both...

It was Lads club.

red, I think graphic, like a pub sign, on a greenish shirt, dont remember the shirt color exactly.

Also a shirt with kind of the M logo but with some other graphics, the band wore it on the Monday show, and the back had what appeared to be the tour dates.

thank you I want that shirt!!!

was it 35 bucks like the rest from the first half?

Yes, and someone who was handed the mic complained about the price!

Moz told her to stay home and knit.

Those are sold at current tour, if you go to one of the gigs you can buy them.

I found a picture on the SF weekly website of the merch table. Looks like there is plenty to choose from.

merch.jpg

I found a picture on the SF weekly website of the merch table. Looks like there is plenty to choose from.

merch.jpg

That's the table.
Many are the same as the first US part.

The red shirt in the middel with the green is the Morrissey Lads Club.

The one to the upper right of the red one, with the Lions, is the one I mentioned earlier with the tour dates on the back that the band wore on Monday night.

There are a couple of the MOZ POSSE ones withthe POSSE part in either blue or yellow, The stage crew wear this shirt.

I would have gotten the 101 but the green is just too much. The Band wore that one on Sunday. Black would have been better IMO.

Current merch. status?

So theres been some shows already, simply wanting to know what kind of gear Morrissey peddling this time round?

Back
Top Bottom